China Glaze Seduce Me

China Glaze Seduce Me
Seduce Me

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love it! Really great staying power. This is a polish I can get 10 days out of (except for re-growth, my nails grow quickly) with no-minimal chipping. The colour is just gorgeous. On me it shows up as a deep fuchsia/red. I use 2 coats & it comes up darker & richer than what I'm seeing in the featured picture. I am cool toned ppp & I think this is my favourite red now.

on 10/1/2011 12:20:00 PM

This colour is HG for me. I love how it looks on my medium-fair cool toned skin. It's one of the few polishes that I've almost used up. Despite much more unique shades in my collection including Lippmann, Chanel, Estee Lauder and all the regular ones, this is the one that I get the most compliments on. It's sophisticated without being boring. It stands out without screaming. I was lucky enough to find a close dupe of it in a gel polish (Gelish Rendezvous) which I'm thrilled about because it gives me two weeks to glossy, chip free wear if I want it.

on 9/17/2011 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've had this pretty for quite some time, and while it's not one of my top polishes, it's definitely pretty, and shade wise, despite my massive stash, fairly unique color wise. Everything else i have that's comparable is lighter or darker or a slightly different tone.

I would say this is part berry, part plum. It's not a "light" shade, nor a dark one, so it's a great transitional color between seasons. Not overly cool or warm, so it's a shade I can see flattering most skintones. As with all my ChG polishes, the application and consistency on this is fantastic. It applies smoothly, doesn't streak at all and wears exceptionally well. Not one I reach for often, but it's a great versatile color and a great shade when you don't know what to wear, but want something that will look sophisticated that isn't your run of the mill red or berry, since it has a little of both. The cream finish just makes is classy and timeless. continued >>

on 9/4/2011 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The perfect vampy red/raspberry. I have very pale skin and this compliments my skin very well. A must have for fall and winter!

on 7/24/2011 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Love this polish!! I'm a fan of berries and vamps, and this is like a perfect intersection of those two types. It goes on easily with a great finish. I love the color: a deep berry. It's a few shades deeper than China Glaze's Designer Satin (another absolute favorite of mine). I had Seduce Me on my fingers and Designer Satin on my toes, and it was pretty clear that they were close sisters. Great formula, great color, will buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm slowly getting addicted to china glaze polishes- and it's colours like seduce me that are further fueling this addiction. I would describe this as a deep creamy raspberry red. It applies beautifully, and is actually opaque in one coat. But i like the colour to be rich and intense so i use 2 coats regardless. Seduce me is very suitable for the Autumn and winter months because it's not very bright- I tend to like brighter polishes year round and rarely ever wear dark polishes because i don't feel like they suit me. But this nail polish is not very dark nor is it very bright, it's a happy medium. It's got enough depth to look sophisticated and classy. Topped of with a shiny top coat and it's perfection!

on 6/15/2011 4:15:00 AM

Beautiful burgunberry creme polish. Smooth opaque color in two coats. This is a great color for the holidays and autumn. I would still call it office friendly even though it is a red. It is a very sophisticated and fun color to wear, flattering on all skin tones. Those who have a problem wearing bright reds might be more confident with this. I purchased at Sally's for $5. Will not purchase again because I doubt I will ever run out, plus, I like to try new polishes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love this color. It is my absolute most favorite deep berry red (and I have quite a few), and doesn't pull too red or too purple on my fair, neutral skin. Very classy and elegant with it's rich creme finish, I'd feel comfortable wearing it in any situation. I think it may be my all time favorite pedi color.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I agree 300% with DCMALJ's 12/4/08 review. I also bought this raspberry (in the bottle) colored polish and once I got it on it's just another cool-toned red. It's a pretty polish but it is not anything special. If it looked on the nails like it does in the bottle, *then* it would be special to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the color ive been looking for! Recently ive been searching for a nice dark red for my nails that would complement my fair skin and this is perfect! Its look like a deep berry color in the botle but once its applied on nails its a nice deep pink/ red color with some berry and blue undertones. I adore this color and am wearing it right now! In direct light it looks a bit red but not exactly in your face and in darker lighting it appears as a more wine berry red.One of the best things about this polish is that only two coats are needed to get the color shown in the bottle. This is one of my favorites in my China Glaze collection and I will definently be repurchasing.

Popular Polishes