Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/02/2012

When i couldnt find this in the body polish (what first got me into St. Ives) i got this. This is amazing. Smells great and feels really nice on my skin. Cleans everything off. And the bottle is HUGE for only $3-4 and lasts foreverr. On my second one!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

Jan/22/2012

This is an excellent product, paired with the corresponding
lotion, for dry, sensitive skin.

Beats out the more expensive lines for keeping skin from
cracking and itching.

Quit a find for a drugstore product.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBlond

3.0

Jan/22/2012

As far as value goes this is the best body wash. It's not as moisturizing as I would like but its really good considering the price which explains the high ratings imo. It hasn't ended my quest for the most moisturizing body wash yet though. I think this is rating so high just because its so cheap but still doesnt compare to the more expensive, more moisturizing drugstore body washes.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Dec/31/2011

This is my favorite body wash of all time. Moisturizing on my dry skin, even in the winter. Nice light scent that is not too overpowering. I usually buy this at the grocery store for $2 and it lasts 3-4 months. It also does not make my skin itchy, which lots of other soaps do. I use this in the shower 3-4 times a week with my Salux scrubbie and my skin is a million times better. More moisturized …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

1.0

Dec/15/2011

Stripped my skin down, i got a huge red rash from this and dry leathery skin, would not recommend to those with sensitive skin .. I thought because it had oatmeal in it my skin would calm down but it did the opposite .
I have eczema on the inner folds of my arms btw

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Nov/14/2011

I got this on sale at a drugstore for about $ 4 (which is a lot less than I usually pay for body washes) and thought, what could possibly go wrong?
Well, my first peeve is the smell - I find it cheap and cloying. Even worse, though, is that something in the formulation is irritating and I ended up with an inflammation "down there". I guess you get what you pay for.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (602 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Oct/10/2011

I have gone through probably, 4-5 bottles of this product. I keep coming back to the St. Ives body washes. It really cleanses my skin very well, and doesn't dry my skin out. It doesn't make my skin (chest/back) break out. I like the smell, the consistency, the lather and most of all the price. Once in a while I will try other body washes, however I always come back to St. Ives.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Aug/18/2011

I love this body polish! I can use it everytime I shower and it doesn't dry my skin out. It is very moisturizing and it smell wonderful! But make sure you rinse the shower out as it can become very slippery.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/06/2011

Hands down one of the best body wash on the planet!
I have yet to find anything else that even comes close to the smell, feel, wash, and price of this body wash.
Try it, you will not be dissapointed!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/16/2011

I really love this body wash - it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I have pretty dry legs, so this helps keeps them hydrated better than any other shower gel/soap I've used. Highly recommend if you have dry skin!

About reviewer (366 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm