Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

1.0
fromrope

May/09/2012

I love St Ives apricot face scrubs and shea butter smells delicious, so I though I'd try this out. I have fairly dry skin & use Veet on my legs so I never use harsh shower gels and this looked promising.
I shower twice a day, every day as I work out most days at the gym. I noticed when I got out of the shower this stuff left my skin feeling super-slippery when wet ... and yes, I …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

1.0

Apr/13/2012

Saw this on MUA's top picks and I just had to buy it from my nearest Shoppers Drugmart. After using it my skin felt soooo moisturized, soft and supple. After showering I always touch and feel how soft my skin is. But after a week it gace me pimples on my legs PIMPLES!!! I never get breakouts anywhere in my body except the face, Totally hated it, gave it to my bestfriend, he loved it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromKfunk

Apr/10/2012

My all time favorite body wash! I use it year-round but I especially love it in the winter months because it soothes my dry skin. I also love the clean, fresh scent. One reason I will continue to come back to St. Ives over and over is because all of their products are paraben and phthalate free, which is hard to find in an inexpensive product.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/08/2012

Best body wash ever! No matter if it's winter or in the middle of summer I will use this. It leaves my skin moisturized enough where I don't have to use a lotion everyday. Smells good too and is pretty cheap!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

Mar/29/2012

This product unfortunately started giving me a rash on my chest. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin in the least.

About reviewer (219 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/20/2012

I love this body wash! It doesn't have a strong overpowering scent like some other soaps do, it cleans but doesn't dry out your skin giving you that "stripped away" feeling, and it's cheap for the amount of product you're getting.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Mar/09/2012

LOVEEEEEEEE this body wash! It's so cheap, smells amazing & makes my skin feel clean & soft. What more can you ask for for $4? BUY IT! :)

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/09/2012

On my second bottle of this now, it's amazing. I have such trouble skin, psoriasis, acne and a bit of KP, I'm a mess. This body wash has helped a lot. It's not going to work miracles but it's made a huge difference for me. My skin is much less red and irritated, I am not getting body breakouts, my skin is getting much more clear and soft. The scent is okay, not awful but not …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (939 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Mar/05/2012

HG!!! I love this bodywash so much. It's creamy-dreamy-lucious! The consistency is creamy/pearly and thick. Great lather and gets you nice and clean! The smell is awesome, too! Will use this as long as it's available!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Feb/02/2012

When i couldnt find this in the body polish (what first got me into St. Ives) i got this. This is amazing. Smells great and feels really nice on my skin. Cleans everything off. And the bottle is HUGE for only $3-4 and lasts foreverr. On my second one!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive