Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 9/14/2006 7:43:00 PM

My all time favorite HG morning moisturizer.
Although I don't have sensitive skin, I use this formula because it's less greasy than the regular version.
My skin type is oily/acne prone.
I've been using this for years now and it never breaks me out.
Additionally, the best part is the price! Under $10, spf 15 and does exactly what it's supposed to do.
My skin is weird. it's dry but it feels and looks greasy.
in the winter time, i layer a serum under this because it's too light. and in the summertime, i wear a mattifying gel over it cz my skin gets too greasy.

on 9/10/2006 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I've only tried it once and I sure do like the texture and the fact that it's fragrance free. The Olay choices vary from store to store and I did not have the option of an SPF 30. I like that the sunscreen contains zinc oxide and it's not too greasy. If it makes me break out or get flaky, you'll hear from me in an update.

Update 10/8/06 - Love this! It's just hydrating enough and doesn't make me shiny or anything. It's not too thick and it's cheap. I haven't broken out from it yet. Very happy. Upgraded to 5 lippies.

on 7/1/2006 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have combo/sensitive skin that is very prone to acne and rashes. I've been using this for two months and so far so good. I use about a nickel size amount and pat it all over my face and neck before I apply foundation. It absorbs pretty quickly and doesn't leave a white cast. Just enough moisture for me. I wish this particular formula was SPF 30, but since I'm not outdoors a whole lot, this is probably fine. (I tried the SPF 30 version from Olay and I'm pretty sure it gives me breakouts.) I also wish it came in a pump dispenser, but the squeeze bottle is probably sufficiently hygenic.

on 6/22/2006 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I like this moisturizer/sunscreen, but it really gives such minimal protection that I feel guilty wearing it. However, I find it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, though I rarely use it more than four or five days in a row since I'm still searching for a *good* high PPD s/s.