Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 1/23/2007 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm updating my review. This 'unfragranced' product (according to the Olay website) now has a distinct scent. It's unfortunate, it's been a long-time fave of mine, but I can't use fragranced skincare. If you need to avoid fragrance, steer clear. I tested a tiny amount on my forearm, left it for a while, and over time, it developed a noticeable fragrance. I happened to be seeing the doctor that day, and he agreed with me that the test patch area definitely had a strong scent. I'm very disappointed in Olay.

on 10/15/2006 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am reviewing the Complete cream for sensitive skin with SPF 15 (in a little frosted jar), not the lotion, since I can't seem to find this particular cream listed anywhere here. This is THE ONLY cream I have EVER used (with or without sunscreen) which doesn't break me out!! I've only used it 3 times, keeping my fingers crossed! I only got this cream because I needed a cream with sunscreen, there is not a sunscreen in the world that I could use without getting breakouts/allergic reactions, at night I use my own homemade moisturizing cream which does not break me out and gives me a perfect complexion, but during the day I need a sunscreen! Olay Complete not only does not break me out, it actually improves my complexion and makes my skin soooo smooth and soft, like I just did an exfoliation but I didn't actually do one. If it continues to perform this great I will NEVER use any other day cream with SPF, if it breaks me out one day I will edit! - EDIT: Still no breakouts! I totally recommend this to anyone with allergy-prone acne-prone sensitive skin, like me.