Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews on here. I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed with this moisturizer. It doesn't cause me to break out (most important!), but it feels sticky and "thick" (like my skin doesn't absorb it, and it's just sitting there) on top of my skin.

PROS:
Doesn't cause me to break out.
Cheap.
"100% color and fragrance free" (this is true, I smell nothing).
Aloe + Vitamin E.
Non-Comedogenic.
Doesn't make skin greasy/shiny.

CONS:
Annoying packaging. Would much prefer a pump instead of a hole at the top!
Would prefer the consistency to be a little thicker - it's a bit too runny for my liking.
Doesn't settle into my skin.
Slight whitish tinge on skin (I'm assuming from the zinc oxide).
Feels kind of sticky on skin.

I would buy this again because it's cheap and doesn't make me break out, and it does moisturize well enough, but there's better stuff out there (for me, at least!).

on 7/3/2008 1:11:00 AM

I like this moisturizer because it makes my skin feel moisturized, even in 115 degree dry heat (which feels/dries out your skin exactly like a hot oven.) I like how it sinks into my skin without feeling greasy, especially more so than the Olay Complete SPF15 (not Sensitive.) I wonder how well the SPF15 actually protects skin. Is it really necessary to have a stronger SPF? Should I be layering a sunscreen on top of it? Otherwise, I like this moisturizer and will probably get another bottle when this one is finished.

This is my everyday moisturizer. My skin type is normal to combo. I like that it's light enough to wear under makeup but is moisturizing enough to control my dry patches. It's too light for the winter months though.

on 4/8/2008 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I purchased this because of the great reviews but after using it for one day I had welts on my cheeks. I never break out on my cheeks unless it's a product reaction so back it went to the store. It is advertised as a moisturizer but I didn't find it to be very moisturizing.

on 3/9/2008 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using Night of Olay for years, but it took a bit of experimentation to find the day cream that worked for me. (For reference, I have combination/dry skin with a tendency for flakiness on the forehead and cheeks, yet an oily patch on the chin.) The Normal formulation took care of my dry spots, but caused so much oiliness on my chin that it showed through my makeup by midday. The Combo/Oily formulation wasn't moisturizing enough, causing flakiness. (I remedied this by mixing in a dab of Night of Olay before applying.) But the Sensitive formulation? With apologies to Goldilocks, the Sensitive has been just right. I recently found a jar of Combo/Oily that I hadn't quite used up and tried it again -- it caused a giant cystic pimple on my chin. I'll stick with my new love, Sensitive.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this, not only because it doesn't break me out, but it doesnt irritate my skin whatsoever like most moisturizers do. It makes my skin very soft and smooth, and moisturizes my skin so well I can put mineral makeup right over it without any itching. I love this, and will continue to repurchase. My only complaint? I wish it came in a squeeze tube or something, because I hate dipping my fingers in it.. oh well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great, basic everyday moisturiser for my dry skin although it is a little light for winter weather. I also like the fact that it doesn't irritate, resonable price too.

on 12/31/2007 9:15:00 AM

I switched to Olay Complete Sensitive when I realized that my Aveeno Ultra Calming with SPF was making me an oil slick by the end of the day. Now, I'm hooked! This moisturizer is one of the few I've found that doesn't clog my pores, yet doesn't make me feel oily or gross. It hydrates really well, yet still feels light. I'm thrilled with it. Plus, it has SPF, which typically clogs my pores like nothing else... And yet somehow, this doesn't. It's my new HG for the daytime and I won't be switching anytime soon!

on 11/1/2007 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First let me say I really like this moisturizing cream & am very impressed with it's overall performance. Up until trying this I was using a Clinique moisturzing cream that I was paying $48 for in the same size. After using the Olay product for several days I am convinced that I was wasting my $ on the Clinique. This product is light & blendable. It sinks into the skin nicely withouth leaving a heavy or oily residue. It leaves my skin moisturized & feeling balanced. There are no oily break throughs when using foundation either. It performes as well as the expensive Clinique. There is a light scent associated with this moisturizer. Generally I prefer unscented facial products b/c of concerns about breakouts. Since I haven't had any breakouts using this moisturizer I am okay w/the scent. There is a SPF & that is a plus in my book. I paid less that $6 for a 2 oz jar. The packaging is unremarkable as it comes in the familiar screw top jar. I will definitely continue to use this and will repurchase again and again.

on 9/10/2007 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Looking for a decent moisturizer with SPF15, I have been trying LRP Hydraphase XL SPF15, which I like but is not moisturizing enough on its own. So I decided to give this one a try, since it's cheap and contains some interesting ingredients like Niacinamide (to prevent and diminish dark spots), Panthenol (anti-inflammatory) and Vitamin E. I do have VERY sensitive, dry skin with moderate Rosacea. So far I like this cream. It's a light-weight, fluffy, moisturizing cream without being greasy. It's definitely more moisturizing than the Hydraphase (but maybe not moisturizing enough) and I didn't experience any breakouts up so far. If things go well, I might switch to this moisturizer. Update: I found it's not moisturizing enough. Note: this is for the European Version (Olaz Complete Sensitive SPF15)! Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben.