Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 7/12/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this everyday with 2-3 drops of jojoba oil. Otherwise, it's too drying, and too whitish. I like that it doesn't irritate my skin, and god knows how difficult it was for me to find something with sunscreen that wont break me out! So, as a sunscreen I rate it high, but as a moisturizer by itself it's not very effective.

on 7/10/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have used this moisturizer since childhood because it is what my mother has always used. Now I've realized that my skin needs more moisture than what this gives. A little bit of this goes a long way, so it's pretty easy on the wallet as it is inexpensive in the first place. One bottle will last for a very long time (6+ months) with daily use. I would say it's a very good product for someone with normal (not dry) skin who doesn't want to throw down a lot of cash for a basic moisturizer.

on 6/23/2009 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a definitely my HG moisturizer. It's light and fragrance-free, with a touch of SPF protection and the right amount of moisture. This doesn't overpower my skin, and when I pat it on, my face seems to "glow". Not from glitter or color, but from within, like my skin is happy.
This moisturizer is now a staple in my skincare routine, especially in the winter when my skin is battered by the harsh chill but still needs a bit of sun protection. During the summer I mix this with my Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30, and it's just perfect.
It hasn't caused me to have more pimples than usual (still looking for the miracle product that will banish my acne!), but it does seem to help in the healing process by not drying out or agitating the blemished area.
I will repurchase this product when I run out, as it lasts a long time and works great!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ive been giong through a very flaky dry skin period for a few months now and ive discovered it was partly due to the E45 for very dry skin cream i was using. I bought the Olay complete yesterday and it kept my face moisturized the whole day and there were no white flaky patches the next morning.

very cheap for 8 Euros
goes on well, absorbs well too and is not oily
doesnt block pores
has 15 spf

_
smells just ok (i have the sensitive one which is perfume free)
i would have preferred a glass jar rather than the plastic one but atleast its a full jar and not half an inch product in a 50ml packaging!

on 5/13/2009 9:52:00 AM

I will buy this product again, and I already have.....countless times. I use a quarter size amount for my face to get the full spf. It's so cheap really good for a drugstore product!
I do not like the squeese bottle though..some gets wasted. :( Oh well..nothing is perfect :)

UPDATE 9/24/09 - They seem to have changed the formula and I can no longer use this. It stings! Boooooo. This was my HG for 6 years !

on 3/16/2009 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am so pleased with this moisturizer - it does everything I want a day cream to do without any unnecessary bells and whistles, my skin is happy and so is my wallet. Provides enough moisture for my dry/combination skin even in the winter, without feeling heavy or greasy, and I seem to be having somewhat better skin (less cold weather-related dryness and breakouts) than I usually do this time of the year.

I would love to see a version with higher SPF for summer use, but this is a great fall-winter-spring moisturizer. I will certainly buy again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This moisturizer is definitely my favorite. Does wonder for my combination skin. It is not too oily or not moisturizing enough. It is cheap and works well. This is fragrance free which is a bonus.

on 11/22/2008 2:24:00 PM

Simple, effective, cheap! I've been using this for years with no problems. I have no reason to try anything else because this is perfect. Fragrance free, light yet very moisturizing, doesn't clog pores/cause breakouts, it's got the SPF, and you get MORE than what you pay for. I apply after washing my face in the morning (at night I use a couple drops of Jojoba Oil for moisture) then I wait about 15 minutes to apply my foundation and m/u goes on very nicely over this. I don't know if this would be good for people with *extremely* dry skin. I think those people would require something much richer. Occasionally, when my skin is SUPER dry or peeling I find Olay isn't the best choice... then I use LUSH Dream Cream. That said, 95% of the time Olay is my HG facial moisturizer!! I'd encourage everyone who's scared of putting scent-laden thick goop on their face to try this, you probably wn't be let down!! And you don't have to cut off your arms and legs to pay for this.... SWEET :)

on 10/29/2008 10:27:00 PM

I've had this product for at least two weeks, and at first, I hated it. I thought that it was making me break out even more than usual (as I had 2-3 cystic pimples, and I rarely get those), but it turns out that I was just under extreme stress from school and was under the breakout-time of the month. Also, it seemed my skin needed to adjust to it. The moisturizer I was using before didn't have any spf in it, so that might've been a factor in why it didn't work well at first.

Now that my skin is used to this, I think it's actually getting clearer. My skin seems less oily, so I don't have to powder my whole face in the morning anymore. Also, I love the fact that it sinks in really quickly, and I don't have to use much. A little goes a quite a ways with this product. If I use too much, I notice what some reviewers deemed "a white-ish cast," but generally I get just the right amount, and since it absorbs really well, this rarely happens (when it does, it goes away pretty quickly anyway.)

I like the squeeze bottle design, especially the fact that the lid screws on. (I was previously using Clean & Clear Dual-Action moisturizer, and the pump just twists to close, so it can open really easily when traveling.)

Overall, I really like this product. I bought the 4oz. size just in case I didn't like it, and I think it'll last me quite a while. Now that my skin is maturing, I want to use a better formula than what I used in high school, and I think this fits the bill quite nicely. It was about $6 for 4oz, so it's affordable, which is great for me since I'm a "poor college student."

Note: I have no idea how to categorize my skin. Sometimes it's dry and flaky, other times it's oily, and it tends to be prone to break-outs as well (especially during those lovely times of the month...grrr). Due to the fact that my skin can't decide how it wants to behave, it works well to just use products aimed at sensitive skin.

EDIT: 4/17/09 I'm on my second bottle of this now :) I love using it after applying toner, because it smoothes on even better and I can use less product. It does make my skin shiny, and while I hate that, I cover it up with powder anyway, so it really isn't a problem.

on 10/18/2008 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using CeraVe lotion for three years now. It is the only non-SPF lotion that does not break my skin out. But, I've been getting a little scared of sun damage as I live in Florida and never use any sun protection on my face. After a bad reaction to an Aveeno moisturizer, I decided to give Olay Complete Sensitive SPF 15 a try. I remember used this four years ago, but I forgot how I liked it. I love this now. It gives me just enough moisture for my combo skin, but does not leave my greasy. It does not smell and leaves no white marks. It is also a great base for my BE foundation. I can't believe I stopped using this years ago. It's also dirt cheap. I would def buy this again, but in the bigger bottle. A++++++!