Revive Face Serum

No Image

on 6/15/2005 7:42:00 PM

I love this stuff, but it is ridiculously expensive. Had great success with a few samples and saving for a full bottle. Really smoothes the texture of my skin and makes it glow, all with no irritation.

on 3/13/2005 3:07:00 AM

I wasn't sold on this product although I generally like the Revive line (especially the eyecreams). I'm surprised that the scent of this product didn't bother more of the reviewers. I didn't like it at all-kind of sour-smelling (I got a free bottle in a promotion and I actually went back to the store to make sure the product hadn't gone off!). I didn't see much of a difference in my skin using this product, although I may keep it around in case I break out as I see it gets high marks for treating acne.

on 1/19/2005 4:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This serum has cleared up my skin completely. I used to get horrible cystic acne and lots of zits. I have only had one or two tiny little pimples since I started using it. Since using the revive products, including this one, in combination, my skin is clear, it glows and people have actually remarked on how lucky I am to have good skin! Plus I was asked if I was a student and told I look 23 - I'm 33! I think I can justify the ridiculous cost for this.

on 11/28/2004 8:12:00 PM

This serum is ok. It smells weird and although the smell goes away it's not the first thing I want to deal with in the morning! I like la mer better!

on 3/17/2004 9:57:00 PM

OK! This works so good that it must have an ingredient to smooth out the lines and firm the skin temporarily(I'm not a chemist so can't confirm this). If not I should consider buying stock in this! It is very good and I notice a difference when I do not use it.

on 11/25/2003 11:05:00 AM

I like this product a lot, but it doesn't do much alone - I would only buy it if you use other Revive products.

For just serums, I like the Skinceuticals line the best.

This comes in a 1 ounce size, it is a creamy white serum. It gives my skin a beautiful, even tone and texture. Exceptional product, but pricey ++. I got mine for a good price off of Ebay though, LOL!

on 10/20/2003 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Whyyyyy does this have to be so expensive? I love it, it works great, but it's SO expensive! ::muffled sobbing::

on 8/13/2003 9:58:00 PM

I was using this everyday in the morning for a month after I got samples because the SA recommend it because I had some breakout. This really help stop breakouts. I didn't get any pimples for 3 weeks already. Highly recommended.

on 3/2/2002 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received a generous sample of this in a swap. I used it for 2 weeks morning and night. It is very comparable to La Mer serum, but I find the smell a little offensive. It does seem to take a bit more than the La Mer serum to cover my face and neck and does not give quite the glow La Mer does, but this made my skin softer, like satin, and it seemed to make pores disappear more. I would like to try this longer to see what the long term effects are, but it is awfully $$ and since I use La Mer or Sisely in everything else, I doubt I would buy it. I may look for it in a swap, but it was so close to La Mer, if I were spending the $$, I would get the La Mer Serum.

Popular Face Skincare Products