e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

I can see why they called this Watermelon-it's color really does remind me of fresh Watermelon! It's a bright, healthy shade of dark pink that I thought would look bad on my skin tone (medium golden olive) since I prefer peachy or brick tones. It looks pretty good since there isn't really a whole lot of pigment and gives a nice natural look when I wear a slighter bright pink shade of blush like Milani Cherries On Top or Everyday Mineral's Apple. It's not my first choice when I reach for lipglosses, but is a good item to have in my collection. I'd buy this again for it's super cheap price of $1 and it does taste great--a sweet grape flavor--and I like the feel of it on my lips. They feel very moisturized and soft when I wear any of these Super Glossy SPF 15's.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

PROS: I REALLY like this color on me. It warmed up my skin and made me look glowy. PLUS it only cost a buck!

CONS: I didn't like the texture. Too sticky for my likings.

There is nothing about this gloss that I don't like. I like the texture, colour, spf, packaging and the price. I find that these actually have nice colour payoff and last a decent amount of time on the lips. I find the texture to be pretty similar to the Clinique impossibly glossies and these are only 2$ Cdn. I would repurchase for sure. These come in some great shades as well. This is a natural pinky coral shade.

on 6/18/2006 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Great gloss, texture is like MAC or LAncome Juciy Tubes. Color is very close to MAC Leechee Luxe, bright pink coral with shimmer. Great with a tan liner or a tan!!! Can't beat these glosses for a Buck!!!

on 6/10/2006 8:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great pink shade for summer and sheerish. Slanted applicator, nice thick gloss, best dollar gloss anywhere.