e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 4/4/2009 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in two colors, Honey Do (a sheer colorless gloss), and Watermelon (a semi sheer bright pink with slight pearl gloss).

PROS: Cheap! Sweet smell, not plasticky (I prefer the smell of the Watermelon over the Honey Do). Watermelon has really, really nice color. I like the applicator type (much better than their crappy click brush lipgloss). Okay texture. Feels moisturizing, and sinks into lips well.
CONS: It's not a great product, just a decent product. Makes my lips tingle slightly.

Overall, I might buy this product again in Watermelon only. It probably won't be one of my favorites but it's a good product for those on a budget!

on 3/17/2009 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product and am quite surprised by it. It's so cheap I didn't think it could work very well, but it did. The color looks good on me. The reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it seems to dry my lips when I apply it directly. To prevent that, I apply Burt's Bees lip balm first then top it off with this one. I do not find this too sticky or tacky, just right for a lip gloss.

on 1/21/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I don't regret this since it was dirt cheap, but the color was absolutely hideous on me. It was a tacky, cheap looking pink, something I would have worn in junior high. It is very opaque and the color was just too overwhelmingly pink.

I guess this would look better on people who are fairer and maybe with less pigmented lips

on 1/12/2009 5:06:00 PM

Color and pigmentation is nice, too sticky IMO. IT doesn't stay on for long, but if you need it to come off for any reason, don't use a tissue as this stuff is EXTREMELY sticky and will take anything with it *ie food, tissue, etc!

on 1/5/2009 12:09:00 PM

There's not much to complain about this lip gloss. I like the color and it does show up on the lips - it's not sheer. It feels a bit thick but nothing too bad. For a dollar - I don't regret buying it. I think it dries out my lips though and also ELF doesn't have a lot of color choices. That's all though.

on 12/19/2008 12:12:00 PM

great gloss and really in expensive i just love all teh elf glosses

on 11/3/2008 11:28:00 PM

i quite like this lipgloss. it's a bit sticky as all e.l.f. super glossy lip shine tends to be. however, it does last a LONG time. so, it also has a beautiful reddish pink shade that looks like watermelon color! it's a really nice lipgloss. it smells like synthetic grape but it hasn't been bothering me in the least bit and i'm actually am picky about the scents. so, do give it a try. it's only a dollar.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love this! I actually picked it up by mistake meaning to get another color...good things sometimes happen when you are in a hurry. lol. I love the smooth wet look of all the lip shines and how good they feel on the lips, not sticky. This one has more color than some of the others. And it lasts! Great stuff. Better than some that cost much more.

on 4/15/2008 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

it smells great, tastes good, it's not overly sticky, shiny enough, has a nice color &, it lasted through my shower.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The packaging of the product is not good quality. The silver writing on it came off on my hands after just a few uses.