e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 12/11/2009 12:11:00 AM

Loove. With this price tag, you can't go wrong. Smells delicious.

on 12/8/2009 9:38:00 PM

This is a great, inexpensive lip gloss! I love the color - just enough color but still sheer enough that it isn't overpowering. I did notice that it tends to dry out my lips but I've easily remedied that issue by putting on some of my Cocoa Butter Lip Balm on first! This was my first E.L.F purchase and I'm now looking forward to my future ones!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My friend bought me a three-piece lip gloss thing not too long ago and this was the first gloss in it I decided to try (I have yet to try the other two). It's a very flattering, warm-tone pink, and I like it! It moisturizes your lips well, unlike some other glosses that just sit on your lips and feel like a layer of sticky crap on top of dead skin. I'm not loving the smell, because it reminds me of a couple cheap lip glosses I used to play around with when I was five or so, but I can put up with it because this color is so nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I know this product only cost $1, but the severe stickiness and thickness is difficult to overlook no matter how cheap. The smell is not bad at all. The color doesn't last very long which is common with a gloss, but this gloss lasted less than 45 minutes on me. I also bought "Goddess". The colors were nice as I prefer sheer colors, but I can't get past how awful it feels on my lips! I wonder if the hyper shine gloss (the one that looks like a Stila lip stain) is as sticky. Will I buy it again? NO! However, try it for yourself as it only costs a buck and maybe you will not have such an issue with the stickiness.

on 9/10/2009 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is the other of the two E.L.F. glosses I've tried. It's a very pigmented pink shade. It tends to be slightly stickyÖ But still itís a decent lip gloss that doesn't irritate my lips, and with an added bonus of SPF 15 (Titanium Dioxide). However, I prefer the shade Juiced Berry more, because itís more subtle. Watermelon is a tad too "in your face" pink for my complexion.

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499)

very pretty color! exactly like a watermelon. not too sticky either.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Very nice product. In the tube it really does look like a watermelon color but on your lips it's more natural. It gives my lips a nice hint of color and a nice not-too-shiny shine. can definetly be used for an every day look. you get a good amount of product too and it has good staying power. took a lippy of for the scent, which doesn't botter me too much but i would have liked it better without.

on 6/30/2009 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

No complaints because you can't beat the price. I don't find this sticky at all and I'm enjoying the color too.

The gloss is shiny and comes in a conveninet little tube. However, it also as parabens in it, which especially, because gloss is on my lips, I am going to start avoiding.

on 5/5/2009 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love. The punch of color is great for summer. The shade is so flattering, even after we went to the beach and I got a tan. Doesn't last really long, but I love the sweet smell. The squeeze tube is convenient, although the writing really does get rubbed off easily. But for the price, who cares?

I already repurchased. :)