e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 4/27/2010 6:49:00 PM

Love this color! I did not have high hopes for a $1 lip gloss but the color looks good on me and it tastes sweet also. It is sticky but I expected that from a gloss. Great everyday color!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the color of this gloss. Absolutely gorgeous pink. I love the "almost like a balm" non sticky feel. I even like the tube and the price. I do not, however, like that damn grape scent and taste. It's so gross and reminds me of children's cough syrup. I can tolerate it bc it doesn't last long once it's on my lips, but for goodness sakes, please change the flavor! That alone will keep me from buying other colors.

I heard a ton of positive reviews on this product & bought myself one. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would!

Pros-
pretty light pink color
stays on for quite awhile
not too sticky
great price!

cons-
I don't like the packaging
Not a fan of the smell.

on 6/8/2010 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this gloss! Lipgloss is my favorate, I've tried a lot of them... this one is up there and for sure the cheapest! I love the smell, although I could see it could be strong for some... great color, stays on reasonably long (for a gloss, anyway.)

on 6/10/2010 5:52:00 AM

I'm not sure if mine has the SPF in it. It must be the old one or something because it doesn't say that and I bought it at Big Lots. This came in a three pack. I think it cost me like $2? Anyways, this one was my favorite color but it's also the one that had a leak in it. =( I love the color- it's very subtle but has some color to it. I normally don't wear glosses or lipsticks. I just stick to chapsticks. I heard pretty reviews of this so I decided to try it. It's not too sticky, it's actually moisturizing. But, the smell smells cheap, like a kiddie product. But I guess it's bearable. Word of advice: I wouldn't recommend buying ELF from Big Lots because it seems to me that they are mostly damaged or really old goods that may have laid in the warehouse for a long time. I also bought another ELF pack that included an eyeliner, the two-sided mascara and the clear mascara. The two-sided mascara was all dried up!!! When I pulled out the wand, the whole mascara came out with it! You can tell that my clear mascara/brow gel was not looking too good either. It looks dried up. All I can say is try to avoid buying at Big Lots. As for the two mascaras, I am not holding a review against them as they were purchased from a "discounter" discounter. I will either purchase from Target or their online store, even though it's a little more expensive, but that's nothing!

on 6/19/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG lip gloss! The color is perfect for me, just a nice light color that goes with everything and looks fairly natural on my light skin. It deposits quite a lot of color for a gloss, so you don't need much unless you want high impact. I like the smell/taste - not to overpowering, but pleasant. The gloss is not sticky/tacky like some others I've tried, and stays on better than most glosses.

The best part: the regular price of this gloss is one dollar!!! I get mine at Target. I have one in my purse, car, and makeup table at all times.

This is definitely worth a try for the price alone, but I think you'll be amazed at how much you like it regardless of price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

When I first got this gloss, I remember thinking it was a little sticky. However, I had been using very cheap lipglosses that didn't stay on long at all. Now, I love this gloss. It's one of my favorites. It's much less sticky than some of my other glosses, but it stays on for hours. The packaging is.. well.. it's a lip gloss. lol There's nothing at all wrong with it. I like the squeeze tube better than an applicator, because if I were to put it over a lipstick, I wouldn't end up with my lipstick staining the applicator or (eventually) altering the color of the gloss. I have several of these glosses, but I wear this one the most often. It's a pretty color, natural but adds some life and brightness to your face as well. Even for a higher price, I would buy this and repurchase, but at this price, why on earth not?? (I actually just bought another one as a gift for a friend.) My advice? TRY IT! I think you'll love it, but even if you don't, you've only wasted $1.

I love this product! And for only a dollar it is a great price. It's a really pretty red-pink color on your lips that lasts forever. It is sticky but I don't mind at all because it stays on for longer. I completely reccomend this to anyone considering it or first-time E.L.F. buyers. The squeeze tube is cute and petite, so it can fit in your pocket or purse with ease. You really don't need a lot because the color payoff is wonderful. I just use an itty bitty squirt and it does the job.

on 7/16/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

longwearing and good color payoff. That is what I want in a gloss, and its only $1. Thank you ELF I am addicted to your products. The color is very similar to Sephora tube gloss in Rosy Glow

on 7/19/2010 9:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this lipgloss, along with their Candlelight and Goddess one :)

It's a little bit sticky but the colours are nice. It stays on well. It also has a nice sweet smell, however after you remove it, it leaves this funny bittery aftertaste. Other than that, their lipglosses are very good (packing is cute too!), I would repurchase.