Trader Joe's Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

CURRENT FORMULA (2014-present): Purified water, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, citric acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E), dimethicone, argan oil, organic rosemary extract, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willowbark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomille flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, tocopherol (Vitamin E), acetamide MEA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff was very cheap and did an amazing job of conditioning my hair and softening away the frizz. Plus, its chock full of natual ingredients, not loaded with chemicals and cones. It doesn't have too much of a strong smell and had good slip. If your hair is dry or you're searching for a nice, organic conditioner, this is your pick.

on 8/30/2007 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love it! This stuff is the rage of many hair care boards and they are right! I bought this based on the recommendations of others and it is now my HG for conditioner washes. As soon as it hits my hair it is slip city! I have curly, coily, dry hair that requires a lot of moisture and Trader Joe's delivers with this one. I have also used it for conditioner washing my daughter's 3b/3c dry curls. Works wonderful. I went back and bought 4 bottles.

on 5/8/2007 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Dirt cheap amazing conditioner! If you have a Trader Joe's near you, consider yourself lucky! This conditioner leaves my dry wavy hair super shiny and well-conditioned. No build up! Great detangling too. Much better than any drugstore conditioner I have tried, and better than many professional conditioners costing much more.

on 10/27/2006 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Price: $2.50 USD.
Packaging: Basic cond. bottle . noting special
Smell: I like it; slight rosemary and a few other natural fragrances mixed together. The best way that I can describe it is just a clean, natural smell.
Texture: smooth
Thickness: medium thickness, but lush enough to get the job done.
Results: This conditioner is onlt SLIGHTLY less moisturizing than I hoped it would be, but when I added a teaspoon of honey (to a full bottle)it was perfect. It gave great slip for detangling, and because it doesn't contain any cones or heavy oils I can no-poo with it often and clarify infrequently (like, every week and a half or so). I give this product a 5 :-) I'm so excited that I found something to replace my discontinued HG (daily defense tender apple conditioner).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lovely! This product is sulfate and silicone free, full of organic botanical oils, all at an unbeatable price. This is a "go-to" for me, I will probably always use it at least 5 times a week, not 7 only because I get bored in the shower and like to mix in a variety of products.

on 6/2/2006 2:12:00 AM

This is a very nice conditioner. I like the ingredients: all natural, with no sulfates or silicones (though it does have soy protein, so those who have problems with protein might want to avoid it). The consistency is nice and thick, but still easy to distribute through the hair. It detangles effectively, moisturizes, and leaves my hair *very* shiny, strong, and healthy-looking. I use it up kind of fast, but that doesn't matter much because it's only $2.50 for 16oz! I might change the smell, which kinda reminds me of unscented laundry detergent mixed with baby shampoo...it isn't bad, but it isn't particularly nice either; it doesn't linger, though, so this isn't particularly important. I found the matching shampoo pretty blah, but I'll definitely be buying this conditioner again!