beautyblender the sponge

beautyblender the sponge
Enter TitleBeauty Blenderthe spongethe spongethe sponge

4.3

I'd heard raves about this new foam make-up applicator and blender. After trying it myself, I know why people love this "pink egg". Not only is it the cutest beauty tool I own, it works wonderfully also. Unlike other foam make-up sponges, the Beauty Blender's egg shape makes it perfect for the whole face. The pointed end gets into small spaces such as under the eyes and around the nose. The sides and bottom of the Beauty Blender work on the larger areas of the face. You can use this with any type of make-up product from liquid foundations to powdered products. It blends foundations perfectly and seamlessly as well as applying blushes and concealers. Used wet or dry the Beauty Blender just needs a gentle bouncing or twist across your face and features to work. It also doesn't soak up lots of precious make-up in the process. See http://www.beautyblender.net/ for more info.

on 11/6/2006 1:08:00 PM

I found the Beautyblender sponge to be too small to handle very well. The company was difficult when I tried to contact them for a refund. They stated they were sorry I was disspointed with their product but could not issue me a refund.

I would try and check the product out thoroughly before I spent the money since it's NON-RETURNABLE.

on 6/1/2006 5:59:00 PM

Beautyblender sponge - an AMAZING makeup sponge!! I picked it up at the pharmacy while I was browsing through gifts for my mother. It is a odd tear-shaped hot pink sponge. This afternoon I tried using this with Bare Escentuals mineral makeup, applying Well-Rested under my eyes and around my nose with the pointed end and the feel is AMAZING. Its suede texture is sensual to the touch and its unique curves fit the contours of your face. After I apply the tinted mineral veil, I "brush" with it lightly to "blend" and I look flawless.
One thing I love the most about this Beautyblender is that you can "recycle" the worn-out sponge by sending it back to the company and you will get a new one in return.
You can check it out at www.beautyblender.net.
It comes in a very, very cute little pouch. I love it!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools