beautyblender the sponge

beautyblender the sponge
Enter TitleBeauty Blenderthe spongethe spongethe sponge

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love my beauty blender! I have tried knock off brands that do work but not as well. It is very soft and gets into every corner of my face. Leaves my skin poreless. I knocked off one Lip due to the price and that I find it harder to clean than other off brand Beaty blenders I have used.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Let me get this out of the way. I.LOVE.BEAUTY.BLENDERS. I agree that the price is a little over the top for a sponge but the results I get are absolutely flawless. The way I use this is to hold it under running tap water and squeeze, squeeze, squeeze until it has doubled in size. I then squeeze out as much water as I can before squeezing it into a towel to soak up any extra moisture. I am left with a sponge that is perfectly damp and blends my makeup to sheer perfection. I have used the dupe to the Artis brush and found that I, personally, enjoy the look of my foundation when I use the beauty blender. That is because I have combination skin so when I run the brush across my face it lifts up and dry patches and looks gross and scaley. With this it presses the product into my face and give enough moisture to my scaley bits that they do not become noticable. If you have the means, I highly recommend this product. Also, I do not use the recommended beauty blender cleanser. I use Zote to clean my beauty blender and I think it cleans it just as well. It is only $1 and you can find it at Walmart.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do like the sponge BUT if you have large pores a brush works better tbh. It leaves little mini holes on my face unless i blend a long time. It gives a nice result and it looks natural. I also do not like that it's hard to clean.

on 1/25/2017 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Applies foundation in a second, looks natural. What else do I need? I would forever use it.

i use a drugstore brand bc they are cheaper and it works just as good. but I do have to admit that the bb was the brand that started this trend and this type of products gives your makeup the best finish possible. airbrushed look w absolutely no streaks or uneven areas

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've had my eye on the beauty blender for a while now as I didn't want to pay $30AUD for a makeup sponge and I already had the old school triangle sponges, the real technique and every other $2 beauty blender dupes under the sun. After reading all the good reviews I finally caved in and just bought it and wow it really is worth the hype that's for sure! I can't believe I have been missing out this whole time!!! It isn't like any of my other sponges I've used over the years it is so soft and squishy especially after running it under water and squeezing the excess out. And the flawless finish it gives you every time... please don't let the price scare you like someone else mentioned in the reviews because it is well worth it and a great tool to add to your makeup bag.

on 1/15/2017 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I've tried the pro version of the beauty blender as well but the original doesn't seem as durable as the pro version. Still great though.

on 1/2/2017 11:20:00 AM

Seemed expensive at first for a sponge but this does wonders at blending in my concealer and foundation without the streaks you get from a brush. I use this almost everyday in my makeup routine.

on 1/1/2017 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

My gawd. This is THEE foundation, concealer and loose powder whisperer. I swear I have never experienced a more beautiful coverage than I do when I use this. I have the pink and the black and once dampened they are so soft! I have used this with $5 foundation and $62 foundation. And all price points in between. It applies foundation like a dream and I also bake my whole face with setting powder using the damp sponge and it makes me appear poreless. I will continue to repurchase.

I have purchased 4 Beauty Blenders (2 Original Pink and 2 Pro Black) at $28 CAD each. They're absolutely amazing. They're incredibly soft and blend foundation and concealer very well, but they're still durable (I've only developed some tearing in 2 of the 4 sponges after using them for about a year and a half each). Beauty Blender claims you need to replace the sponge after about 3 months of use, but I find with proper cleaning, they tend to last about a year or so. They are expensive, but for the results and longevity, I think they're completely worth it.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools