beautyblender the sponge

beautyblender the sponge
Enter TitleBeauty Blenderthe spongethe spongethe sponge

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use the pro (black) version of the beautyblender, and while I really like it I’m not using it often.
It blends a concealer like a dream by eating it up. So basically to make the end result looks like I like I must go heavy handed at the beginning and spend some quality time pressing and blending it to my skin if I use the normal amount of the product I will end up with a very sheer coverage. I don't have dark circles and I almost never use a concealer, like 10 times a year...
I don't like wearing liquid foundation, and it's definitely not the best tool to work with powders. It works quite well with cream products that need to look like a part of the skin, for example, color correctors, I prefer to use those to using concealers.
It also takes some time and significant efforts to wash it properly, and if you pick the white or cream sponge they will always stay stained. I just can't stand stained beauty tools, they throw me off. I love using white brushes and I have no problems cleaning those.

It is an awesome tool for anyone who loves liquid or cream foundations, wear concealer daily or loves spending time doing their makeup. I'm not one of those people. I prefer quick out of the door solutions and beauty tools that are fast to clean. Cream products do not sink deeply into the Beautyblender and are easy to wash off, so I use it solely with those.

I've been using the beauty blender for some time now and I thought that it might be a good idea of sharing my opinion about the sponge and sharing some tips and tricks on how you can make this work. - It's in the video on your right or above this paragraph.

I love this sponge so much and you can use it for so many steps in your makeup routine, it's not only for foundation! Using the beauty blender for any liquid or cream makeup products will work out! But most important, don't forget to clean the sponge every time after use because this is how you can keep the beauty blender clean and it's easier to wash.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools