100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 8/10/2011 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

First of all, this is one of those rare eye creams that you get a full OUNCE of. I had a full 7 months of use with this eye cream, applying this in the morning and at night. And I'm not one of those people who uses a huge dollop of eye cream - I used about the size of a grain of rice for both eyes.

I actually like the smell of this eye cream - it's like hazelnut coffee cream! But sadly, I didn't see ANY benefits, especially a reduction in dark circles, after 7 months of using this eye cream. Its price point MAY convince me to repurchase another eye cream from this line in the future, but not now.

Also, I dislike the pump packaging because for the last MONTH, while there was still quite a bit of product at the bottom, no more product would come thru the pump! So it was definitely annoying to try to shake this glass bottle to get the product on the bottom to come out of the opening. Eye creams in jars are at least much more convenient in that you can really use every last bit of product.

on 7/14/2011 1:17:00 PM

I am still in search of a HG eye cream that is all natural. Frankly, the only reason I bought this is b/c of the all natural ingredients and thought that "caffeine" will basically help reduce the puffiness of my under-eye area.

Firstly, the pump sucks!!! Everytime I tried to pump some cream out, TOO much comes out and it's SUCH a waste. I have to release the entire pump and just take some cream from there which is very unsanitary and frankly, a big hassle.

Second, the smell is a bit overwhelming at times when I go to sleep.

Lastly, I see no visible improvements after 2 weeks of use.

I would however, give another lippie (originally 2 out of 5 rating), for the natural ingredients as I feel safer using this. I will probably finish using this and explore other options, namely some Japanese products b/c they are of high quality and efficacy.

Yes...I would buy this eye cream again...and have, I think four times now...and it's the ONLY eye cream that I've ever reordered that many times.

I am NOT going to tell you that it has made my under eye darkness better, because it really doesn't (well...maybe a tad), and I'm NOT going to tell you that it lifts and tightens the skin around my eyes because it really doesn't (well...maybe a little). What I love about this product is that it's a really good moisturizer for around the eyes, and even on the lids (if you use it sparingly).

For reducing puffiness or getting rid of under eye circles...I use cold water, tea bags, exercise, cut down on salt and use a good concealer. I will admit, however, that except for the dark circles...my eyes are in beautiful shape for my age, but if I did have extreme issues, I would probably be saving my pennies for more expensive procedures than what ANY eye cream can deliver. Eye creams/treatments aren't miracle workers...they can only do so much.

This cream has a wonderful slip, so that I can apply concealer easily. For me, at least, it isn't too greasy and it isn't too drying (some of the gels actually are drying)...it's just right...ahhh:) I've only ordered it in the 1 oz bottle so the pump HAS always been an issue, but if I get a little too much...I work some out on my cheeks and always use some over the top of my lip to prevent the verticals. About 2/3 of the way through...I have to unscrew the pump and scrape out the rest.

The scent doesn't bother me at all, it disappears by the time I'm doing my makeup and each time I've ordered it, it smells just a little bit different.

AND...this is the first eye cream I've ever had that doesn't sting my ultra sensitive eyes (except for the chamomile eye gel at the health food store). I realize that this will not be the case with everyone. Heck...I'm sensitive to things that no one else seems to be bothered by.

AND...the price is right. I've tried other eye creams in between (deluxe samples I received...really good ones), and I went right back to 100 percent Pure. Will try the little tubes next purchase. Less muss and fuss with the stupid pumps.

HTH's

on 6/28/2011 3:09:00 PM

I use this everyday. I found it to be a great basic eyecream. It doesn't do anything other than keep my undereye area from drying out. It works well with makeup and other then needing a little extra in the winter I have had no problems with it. I would buy again.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The first thing I noticed about this eye cream is it's lovely smell, it smells like chocolate with nuts, I'm so in love with the smell. It hydrates the skin around the eyes very good and it gets rid of some of the puffiness around my eyes. In the long run I have also noticed that my dark circles have been reduced, I don't know if it's because of the eyecream or because of something else.
Some other good things about this cream are that the consistency is creamy and that it absorbs quickly.

The best eyecream I have tried so far!

on 6/15/2011 3:06:00 AM

This smells like coffee and is very light weight. Lightly tap around the eyes. It absorbs very quickly. Not greasy at all.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I hated this product. The scent was the only good thing. It was way too greasy making it impossible to wear with makeup in the day and it irritated my eyes whenever I applied it at night before bed. I tried using it daily at first but that meant my makeup would smear, then I tried it nightly but realized it was actually making my undereyes look worse. I cant reccomend it.

on 4/24/2011 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I waited 4 months to review this product. I feel like that is a good time because I usually jump the gun and review products within weeks of purchasing.

This is a very basic eye cream. The one thing I really like about it is that once you apply it, it absorbs really well, no greasy residue, no oily lids, nothing. The other thing is that *most* days when I apply it in the morning it does get rid of the puffiness, but not always.

And as far as wrinkles, fine lines are concerned, no definate changes. I have used this product every night since January and some mornings when I wake up looking like I ate a tray of salt. I don't have a lot of wrinkles or fine lines but I have a few that are noticeable and I wanted them gone. Oh and dark circles, have always had these suckers since birth. Cant get rid of them to save my life. This eye cream didn't do much in that regard.

Overall, this is a good basic eye cream that I would recommend to someone starting out with eye cream, like someone who is 13-14 or older in highschool because all it does is moisturize and sometimes depuffs your eyes. It is very basic and simple and is perfect as a starter and beginner eye cream.

Oh and the scent, I kept reading reviews of this amazing scent. I don't know what everyone is talking about but my product smells like popcorn. No joke. Maybe because I purchased the small little tubes and not the full size. I don't know but it does smell super weird to me.

on 4/23/2011 2:46:00 PM

Got this as a sample -- smells good, and a decent moisturizer, but unfortunately irritated my eyes, so I couldn't continue to use it, so I couldn't tell if it would eventually work on my dark circles.

on 4/20/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've learned to expect very little from an eye cream besides moisturizing the orbital area--This one fits the bill. I use this primarily at night, but noticed concealer does sit well on top of if I use it during the day. I've repurchased this once already and will probably continue to do so. My search has ended with "good enough" as I am tired of wasting my money on bogus claims. The pump is kinda wonky and will dispense too much product unless you give it a light tap. I store it in the refrigerator for no other practical reason, but just because I like the cool sensation upon application.