100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 8/11/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm 42, so I've recently started to do research about skincare for aging skin. I bought several different products (a day lotion, night cream, eye cream, and so forth), and this eye cream is the only product that I will keep-- I still haven't found the best products for the other areas of my face.

I read to use green tea around the delicate eye area, so that's why I chose this eye cream. I like the consistency; it's fine to use under my makeup. And it has produced results within the first two weeks of using it. The main benefit I see is that it helps lift my eyelids back up.

on 7/26/2012 7:41:00 PM

I loved this eye cream. I didn't LOVE the scent but it was OK, after all I didn't purchase it for scent. I think that it's working on my under eye area and I love the concept that it is natural.

on 7/19/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

SMELLS SO GOOD. They should just come out with a body cream version because Iíd use that without fail every day. It smells like sweet, creamy and yummy.

Thatís all the good stuff I can say about it :x It was my first ever eye cream purchase. I bought it because it was one of the cheapest ones I could get my hands on - $20.

I actually donít like that it comes in a pump because 1 pump of product is just way too much to use. I got really good at just getting a small amount out but sometimes I accidentally press out a whole pump. I just donít know my own strength o__o

Another con about this guy is that itís a bit greasy and doesnít sink into my skin fast enough for my liking. Also it gave me those little bumps under my eyes called milla :< if this works for you then thatís great because itís inexpensive but it was a flop for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I bought the sample size and I have been using it for about 3 months now. I love the way it feels on my skin. It's very light and moisturizing. I haven't seen a drastic difference in my dark circles, but they are lighter. The thing that has drastically changed the most would be my lashes. They are longer and thicker than ever before! The only thing I had changed was my eye cream so I credit my longer lashes fully to this product.I highly recommend you try it!

on 5/10/2012 10:41:00 AM

The ultimate solution for puffy eyelids/dark circles. It smells of hazelnuts to me, not coffee, but that doesn't change how great this is. Also - irons out minor lines/wrinkles, I used it on one between my brows and it's gone! This one is a keeper!

100 Percent Pure cosmetics have one massive fault - the pumps. I stopped buying their moisturizers becuse of that, and with the eye cream it's hit-and-miss - one works, another just about. They should look into it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Really does make a difference, definitely make my under eye area look lighter and tighter. Moisturizing enough for me, works very well under concealer. Would give it 5 if it wasn't for the smell. Don't know how to describe it, it just smells bad to me. I got it online and as soon as it arrived and I smelled it I emailed them to ask if it's possible I got a spoiled product. They said this is just how it smells, product is fresh. I started using it, nothing bad happened, results were good, so guess it's just its natural scent.

on 4/23/2012 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Great quality in a very reasonable price. Very hydrating, and with continuous use, I do notice my dark circles are almost gone!! (well, they are not that bad in the first place, but now I don't need to use any under eyes concealers, just foundation, or even slightly lighter shade tinted moisturizer)

on 2/26/2012 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I tried one bottle. In the summer, it just changes colour, maybe oxidisation or something. I've no idea. I've asked the retailer but they just said not to use that part. I'm not too happy cause I've bought it a week earlier.

Smells great. Does nothing. So there.

this cream smells so good i really wanted to try and eat it, i put it around my eyes once a day and its been a month now i honestly havent seen a difference but the smell is amazing and i still have hope!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this eye cream! I have been using it for a few months, and it is the best I have ever tried, all natural or otherwise. It smells great, is affordable, and really reduces my undereye puffiness.