100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 7/19/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

SMELLS SO GOOD. They should just come out with a body cream version because Iíd use that without fail every day. It smells like sweet, creamy and yummy.

Thatís all the good stuff I can say about it :x It was my first ever eye cream purchase. I bought it because it was one of the cheapest ones I could get my hands on - $20.

I actually donít like that it comes in a pump because 1 pump of product is just way too much to use. I got really good at just getting a small amount out but sometimes I accidentally press out a whole pump. I just donít know my own strength o__o

Another con about this guy is that itís a bit greasy and doesnít sink into my skin fast enough for my liking. Also it gave me those little bumps under my eyes called milla :< if this works for you then thatís great because itís inexpensive but it was a flop for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I bought the sample size and I have been using it for about 3 months now. I love the way it feels on my skin. It's very light and moisturizing. I haven't seen a drastic difference in my dark circles, but they are lighter. The thing that has drastically changed the most would be my lashes. They are longer and thicker than ever before! The only thing I had changed was my eye cream so I credit my longer lashes fully to this product.I highly recommend you try it!

on 5/10/2012 10:41:00 AM

The ultimate solution for puffy eyelids/dark circles. It smells of hazelnuts to me, not coffee, but that doesn't change how great this is. Also - irons out minor lines/wrinkles, I used it on one between my brows and it's gone! This one is a keeper!

100 Percent Pure cosmetics have one massive fault - the pumps. I stopped buying their moisturizers becuse of that, and with the eye cream it's hit-and-miss - one works, another just about. They should look into it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Really does make a difference, definitely make my under eye area look lighter and tighter. Moisturizing enough for me, works very well under concealer. Would give it 5 if it wasn't for the smell. Don't know how to describe it, it just smells bad to me. I got it online and as soon as it arrived and I smelled it I emailed them to ask if it's possible I got a spoiled product. They said this is just how it smells, product is fresh. I started using it, nothing bad happened, results were good, so guess it's just its natural scent.

on 4/23/2012 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Great quality in a very reasonable price. Very hydrating, and with continuous use, I do notice my dark circles are almost gone!! (well, they are not that bad in the first place, but now I don't need to use any under eyes concealers, just foundation, or even slightly lighter shade tinted moisturizer)

on 2/26/2012 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I tried one bottle. In the summer, it just changes colour, maybe oxidisation or something. I've no idea. I've asked the retailer but they just said not to use that part. I'm not too happy cause I've bought it a week earlier.

Smells great. Does nothing. So there.

this cream smells so good i really wanted to try and eat it, i put it around my eyes once a day and its been a month now i honestly havent seen a difference but the smell is amazing and i still have hope!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this eye cream! I have been using it for a few months, and it is the best I have ever tried, all natural or otherwise. It smells great, is affordable, and really reduces my undereye puffiness.

on 12/15/2011 11:53:00 PM

I've been using this eye cream for about a year now and I can honestly say that I like it.

It's no miracle worker in my opinion as it didn't banish away my dark circles or the tiny, incipient wrinkles at the corners of my eyes but in my experience, no eye cream I have ever used has managed to achieve that. I'm just happy with anything that moisturizes my eye area properly without giving me milia or an uncomfortable allergic reaction.

100% Pure's coffee bean eye cream does just that. The cream has a high quality smooth texture that sinks into the skin within a few minutes. I don't wear eye cream in the mornings so I can't say anything on how well it endures or interacts with makeup but it really doesn't seem to be the type of cream that would pill up. I will say that the caffeine in this product is sort of a bright little pick-me-up for the eyes as either the scent or chemical reaction of caffeine and skin does something magical for tired eyes.

If there is one caveat about this cream- it would be the packaging. I got both the tube and the glass bottle and between the two, I DEFINITELY recommend the tube as it's easy to use and you'll get your money's worth of the product. The glass bottle, while aesthetically pleasing, became a pain when I reached the last quarter of the cream on account of the pump failing on me (I had to resort to a Q-tip to get the rest of the product out). Heck, even before the pump failed on me, I hated it because there was basically no way to control the amount of cream that came out- which for the most part was always much more than I needed.

Would I buy this again? Maybe...more yes than no but definitely not in the near distant future because (1) I'm on a tight budget right now and 20 bucks a pop is sadly too steep for me and (2) I am sick and tired of the coffee scent. I've never been a fan of warm scents but I can endure/ignore them if the product is decent- which was the case here...but after a year of using this, I gotta say I'm bored and moving on.

on 12/14/2011 2:53:00 AM

I agree with most reviewers, the smell is delicious. It is hydrating, but also a bit greasy. I don't feel like it has change the skin around my eyes (for better or for worst) so, all in all is a good smelling eye cream, affordable and completely natural. I'm happy with it.