100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I had been lemming 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream for long time after reading so many great reviews and finally went for it and purchased the full size after failed trials with a few other eye products. The skin around my eyes had recently begun to get very dry and even started showing some (sudden, and to my knowledge out of NOWHERE) lines/creases/wrinkles – plus, I have always had discoloration/dark circles under my eyes so I was intrigues by the idea of coffee to help with that. Along with the full size that I bought, I received 2 large samples in various subscription boxes so I ended up using this cream for nearly a year, morning and night.

This eye cream feels rich and creamy upon application, you don’t need a lot of product to do the job and it takes about 3-5 minutes to soak into my skin enough that I can move on the makeup application. Overall, great application experience. I did get some minor irritation a few times when I used too much and it got into my eyes – much like getting plan oil (any kind) in my eyes, it was just a general annoyance and kind of made my eyes water and feel heavy, nothing serious. I am not a huge fan of the scent – it’s a very strong, sweet coffee scent, not unlike walking into a coffee shop and it doesn’t really dissipate entirely so I was frequently getting whiffs of café mocha throughout the day. It’s not an unpleasant scent, just not for me.

Within minutes of application there is a very subtle brightening effect on dark circles which I really love – it makes me feel *that* much more confident about my appearance while applying my makeup. This initial brightness is temporary, but still nice. Over time (perhaps 2-3 months), I did notice the effect becoming longer-lasting but still not permanent – like I wouldn’t notice dark circles returning until around two thirds of the way through my work shift, which involves staring at an overly bright computer screen In a dimly lit hotel lobby for hours and always makes my eyes look bad.

At the time I was using this cream, I mostly used it alone but also tried with a serum underneath, oils (rosehip, hemp seed, camellia) underneath, or shea butter on top. I found that for night, I definitely needed *something* extra because the skin around my eyes still looked pretty dry and was the lines were continuing to noticeably deepen. Because of this, I would say that this eye cream is better suited to those who need minimal moisture (or don’t mind a lot of layering) and are more concerned about the dark circles.

I honestly don’t know if I will buy this again. I loved how it helped my dark circles, but got sick of both the scent and the need to buy more products and take the time to apply said products before and/or after this cream. So, for now, I’m on the fence but indicated a “yes” I would buy it again because it is a really good product and I have yet to find an eye cream half as effective on dark circles.

on 1/9/2013 8:46:00 AM

Maybe I have a different formulation of this than some of the reviewers, but mine is 1 oz. and comes in a glass pump bottle. First, I hate the pump. It makes it impossible to control how much comes out. Second, because this is thin and runny, it squirts all over the place. I am tired of getting it on my clothes when I use it midday. I also don't find it very moisturizing. It might be a little bit firming, but I don't like the feel of tightness in my eye area. I do like the fragrance though. Very relaxing.

on 7/26/2012 7:41:00 PM

I loved this eye cream. I didn't LOVE the scent but it was OK, after all I didn't purchase it for scent. I think that it's working on my under eye area and I love the concept that it is natural.

this cream smells so good i really wanted to try and eat it, i put it around my eyes once a day and its been a month now i honestly havent seen a difference but the smell is amazing and i still have hope!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this eye cream! I have been using it for a few months, and it is the best I have ever tried, all natural or otherwise. It smells great, is affordable, and really reduces my undereye puffiness.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Got a free sample size of this and I absolutely love it! I didn't really know if it was working well or not until my mom told me I had absolutely no lines around my eyes. I also love the smell of this. It feels so good to put this around my eyes in the morning.

Yes...I would buy this eye cream again...and have, I think four times now...and it's the ONLY eye cream that I've ever reordered that many times.

I am NOT going to tell you that it has made my under eye darkness better, because it really doesn't (well...maybe a tad), and I'm NOT going to tell you that it lifts and tightens the skin around my eyes because it really doesn't (well...maybe a little). What I love about this product is that it's a really good moisturizer for around the eyes, and even on the lids (if you use it sparingly).

For reducing puffiness or getting rid of under eye circles...I use cold water, tea bags, exercise, cut down on salt and use a good concealer. I will admit, however, that except for the dark circles...my eyes are in beautiful shape for my age, but if I did have extreme issues, I would probably be saving my pennies for more expensive procedures than what ANY eye cream can deliver. Eye creams/treatments aren't miracle workers...they can only do so much.

This cream has a wonderful slip, so that I can apply concealer easily. For me, at least, it isn't too greasy and it isn't too drying (some of the gels actually are drying)...it's just right...ahhh:) I've only ordered it in the 1 oz bottle so the pump HAS always been an issue, but if I get a little too much...I work some out on my cheeks and always use some over the top of my lip to prevent the verticals. About 2/3 of the way through...I have to unscrew the pump and scrape out the rest.

The scent doesn't bother me at all, it disappears by the time I'm doing my makeup and each time I've ordered it, it smells just a little bit different.

AND...this is the first eye cream I've ever had that doesn't sting my ultra sensitive eyes (except for the chamomile eye gel at the health food store). I realize that this will not be the case with everyone. Heck...I'm sensitive to things that no one else seems to be bothered by.

AND...the price is right. I've tried other eye creams in between (deluxe samples I received...really good ones), and I went right back to 100 percent Pure. Will try the little tubes next purchase. Less muss and fuss with the stupid pumps.

HTH's

I love my Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller and am interested in trying other products with caffeine. I purchased the small trial size tube and was sooo excited to give it a go with high expectations. Sadly I had a reaction to it! It made my skin red, itchy, and aggravated my eyes to the point they puffed up!!! I only had the product on for a few minutes too! I did a patch test afterwards on my arm and got the same results. Sadly there is an ingredient in the eye cream my skin doesn't agree with. I'm thinking maybe one of the herb oils?

on 6/1/2010 2:49:00 PM

This was just okay for me. I didn't really notice much of a lightening effect on my dark circles, and the cream is quite heavy and greasy and i feel like it made my eyes more puffy in the morning..but I will give it this: it's very gentle, does a good job of moisturizing, smells amazing (like a vanilla latte), and has helped reduce the milia i have under my eyes.

I'm always skeptical of products that say they can make you look more awake, get rid of dark circles, etc. But, I decided that since this stuff doesn't have any nasty chems in it, I'd give it a shot. I have been using it for over a week, and have been pleasantly surprised. It does make the swelling under my eyes go away in the morning, and definitely helps my foundation (I don't even need concealer with this) cover up my dark circles. I don't know if it's more effective for me since I have pretty young skin or what, but it works for me and I'm very pleased. Will likely buy again when I run out, though it'll be a while since you only have to use a very small amount. Smells awesome too.