100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 3/27/2013 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Smells great!!!

on 2/10/2013 8:15:00 AM

I have been using this product for awhile and initially thought it made a difference. Now I'm finding it isn't do much at all, so it is just ok. I like the smell, and it goes on lightly. While I purchased this cream a few times, I think its time to try something else.

on 1/9/2013 8:46:00 AM

Maybe I have a different formulation of this than some of the reviewers, but mine is 1 oz. and comes in a glass pump bottle. First, I hate the pump. It makes it impossible to control how much comes out. Second, because this is thin and runny, it squirts all over the place. I am tired of getting it on my clothes when I use it midday. I also don't find it very moisturizing. It might be a little bit firming, but I don't like the feel of tightness in my eye area. I do like the fragrance though. Very relaxing.

on 12/31/2012 12:01:00 PM

I've been dying to try this stuff but could never seem to get my hands on it. Finally found it on drugstore dot com and on sale (woo hoo!) so I snatched it up.

This is a great eye cream for everyday use under makeup. It's a thicker consistency but when you apply it, it melts right into your skin. Makes your lids smooth, supple and hydrated. does not pill up under makeup either.

My only gripe with the product is the packaging! I got the big tube with a pump and it stopped working after a couple weeks. The pump is not connected to anything (it just sits on top of the squeezy-tube) so I'm not sure how it's even supposed to work. So now I have to unscrew the pump everytime to use it which is a pain, but not that big of a deal.

A little goes a long way, so I'll have this forever, althogh i heard it has an expiration date. But we'll see...if it turns funky I'll chuck it. Will definitely repurchase.

I find nothing not to love about this product. Some of the mystique was removed when I figured out what this smells like - Captain Crunch Cereal, my favorite from childhood! But honestly, never mind trying to use this as an eye cream only, I use it as an all-over face cream and it's awesome! My face looks hydrated and smooth, and no irritation!!!

on 11/7/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this eye cream daily for about two years and love it. The consistency is just right; no bumps near my eyes like with other products. I've been using the same container for about two years - it lasts forever.

I have dark circles and can't say this has done anything to improve them, but it works wonders for puffiness first thing in the morning.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I really, really wanted to like this product. It's reasonably priced for a very natural product (as much as I'd like to have a more non-toxic beauty routine, price can be a major obstacle), I like that it's packaged in glass rather than plastic, and it does smell great. However, that's where the positives end for me. First, while I can appreciate the merits of a pump over a jar, this pump always seem to dispense waaaay too much product, so I ended up feeling like I was wasting a lot. But mostly, it just didn't work for me. I didn't notice any improvement in my dark circles or the fine lines I'm starting to get, and I didn't even find it particularly moisturizing. I won't be repurchasing, and my quest for a good eye cream continues...

on 9/8/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love this product! Smells awesome! I don't have terrible bags or dark areas around my eyes, so I saw results within a day or so of using it. It really helps to waken up my eyes and make them feel less heavy throughout the morning.

on 8/30/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This eye cream is all the rage on some natural beauty blogs like NMDL, so I ordered a tube. Overall, I think that it does help reduce puffiness. However, my main concern is dark circles (the blue/purple kind), and it does not work well for that. The price is fair and I like the packaging. The ingredients are clean. I am thinking of buying some Vitamin K cream and using both to see if I get better results.

on 8/19/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I had been searching for a light eye cream that soaked in and could've worn under concealer forever! I love this product. It wakes my under eyebags up and smells really yummy. It has lasted me about 6 months so far. I don't really see a change in my slight crows feet, but this works great as a simple day cream. I will repurchase.