100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I feel kind of funny saying that this has been the ONLY under-eye treatment that made me look younger and refreshed since everyone else is saying it doesn't do much... but I must!

I have never bought the same under eye cream twice until this one, I was always switching off and thinking eventually I'd finally like one... I tried and tried and tried... in someone's blog, they said that this one was awesome and I saw it on a wholesale priced cosmetics shop and ordered it.

I LOVE it! After a few days, I really noticed my area under my eyes looked less dry, tired, wrinkly and puffy... I just looked younger and healthier and refreshed.

It is the only one that has made a noticable difference and I've bought it 3 times now!

I can't EVEN explain how excited I was about the 5th time I used it when I realized while wiping my cheek that it smelled SO HEAVENLY! It has tea and coffee in it, and you can really smell it... it doesn't even smell chemical-y or lotiony, it smells like a coffee house. That's just a huge plus for me. :D

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This was just kind of meh for me. It's fine as a moisturizer but that's about the extent of it. Used it for months without any results. Like other reviewers have said it smells lovely. If you are looking for something to treat eye imperfections keep moving. This is not it.

I love my Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller and am interested in trying other products with caffeine. I purchased the small trial size tube and was sooo excited to give it a go with high expectations. Sadly I had a reaction to it! It made my skin red, itchy, and aggravated my eyes to the point they puffed up!!! I only had the product on for a few minutes too! I did a patch test afterwards on my arm and got the same results. Sadly there is an ingredient in the eye cream my skin doesn't agree with. I'm thinking maybe one of the herb oils?

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this because I always have dark undereye circles, but no puffiness.

PROS:
1. All natural.
2. Really moisturizing.
3. Smells absolutely DIVINE.
4. Does not cause milia or any other issues.
5. Will last a while.

CONS:
1. Doesn't help with undereye circles.
2. A tad expensive, but based on the prices of other eye creams, apparently $20 is pretty good.
3. Online only.
4. Pump dispenses too much at once, but it's easy to just gently push until you get "half" a squirt.

on 3/19/2011 11:38:00 PM

As far as performance goes, I don't think this cream did a whole lot of good, but it also didn't cause any bad reactions. I didn't notice any real anti-puffing results. I've been using it as a morning eye cream because it's pretty lightweight and absorbs well into my skin. It also doesn't seem to mess up any makeup application. However, the main reason I wouldn't repurchase is that the packaging is awful. The pump dispenser always pushes out wayyyyy too much product. There simply isn't any way to get it to dispense less, and it literally gives you double the amount that you really need for both eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've noticed most of the good reviews on this product are because people love the smell. That's funny. Well, yes it does smell good, but as far as its performance, it doesn't depuff at all, and I was a little surprised at that because of all the caffeine in it. It also isn't very moisturizing. It's runny, and the pump gives u way too much, and u can't even do the light tapping method that u can do on most pumps, u lightly tap on the pump till just a lil bit comes out. I did give it two lippies for guess what...the yummy scent haha. I would only give a truly horrible product only one lippie.Would not repurchase, altho this was a gift, so thankfully I didn't waste my money on it to begin with.

on 3/8/2011 11:25:00 AM

I've been using this eye cream for over 6 months and I have not noticed any major/dramatic difference with my dark circles. It's a nice moisturizer and as the reviewer below said..."It smells divine". Although I prefer pump dispensers, I found that the pump squirts too much product. Towards the end, the pump actually stopped working and I had to uncap the bottle to use up the rest of the product (which I found extremely annoying). I would re-purchase this product if it was on sale (or more readily available in Canada). Otherwise I'm pretty sure there are better eye creams out there.

Note: I purchased this product online for $19.99 USD (not including shipping or taxes) through Bath and Body Works . It is no longer available through BBW.

on 3/6/2011 12:52:00 AM

Did not reduce puffiness, but made be break out around eye area. Smells divine though. I feel like eating it.

on 3/2/2011 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Really nice vanilla scent. Goes on smoothly and is comfortable to use. As a mostiurizer it's fine, but I cannot say that I see any difference with respect to my dark spots under my eyes. However, I have never found an eye cream that significantly reduce dark spots (even though I've tried a lot that have had good reviews).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I always wanted to try this but was always torn between the positive/negative reviews. I recently decided to just order it and try it for myself. And I love it! It smells light and yummy, like hazelnut coffee with a hint of vanilla. It comes in a glass bottle and 1 pump is enough for both eyes. I use it AM and PM and it's really helping my undereyes look smoother and brighter. I will continue to repurchase it.