100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Didn’t notice a thing with this eye cream.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I do suffer from puffiness under my eyes every so often and this is the product that I reach for when that happens. Granted puffiness can be caused by different factors - some for which this may work and others it may not. Mine is connected to allergies, mostly pollen. When it flares up I just dab a bit of this on at night before bed and by the morning I can see a difference, perhaps 20-30% reduction in puffiness which I would guess is mainly down to the Green Tea and Green Coffee extracts (the other ingredients I've used both separately and in other products - with little results on reducing puffiness).

I don't use it during the day due to the lack of SPF. For me the nightly application works just fine. The formula is quite moisturizing and smells really nice too. And of course it's organic, boasts a fantastic ingredients list of good quality botanicals and is vegan certified too. What's not to like? :)

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've used a fair number of both high and low-end eye creams. I have a few fine lines starting to appear, and I have hereditary dark circles. Lately, when I haven't been getting enough sleep or drinking enough water, I've also experienced some puffiness. My under-eye area isn't exactly dry, but it is sensitive and there is some dryness in the inner corners, and my eyes are easily irritated due to allergies. This cream hydrates very nicely, and seems to plump the area up a little bit, getting rid of any puffiness that remains. It doesn't do a whole lot for fine lines - but nothing is a miracle product (water and sunscreen seem to help the most in that regard). What I am truly amazed with is that it does help to fade my dark circles. I used this twice a day, every day for about 3-4 months, and can certainly tell the difference. It won't eliminate your dark circles, for sure, but this cream is one of the best all-around eye creams that I've used!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I tried 100 percent pure products years ago (a foundation and face moisturizer) and was very disappointed with them. Fast forward to today, I'm looking for a good eye cream and stumble upon the travel size 100% pure coffee bean eye cream. I thought I'd give it a shot.

Pros
- smells great, like you can eat it
- natural ingredients
- very happy that it came in a travel size so I could try it out before committing to the bigger, more expensive full product

Cons
- price. I think it's quite steep for what it is. Especially the travel size. I'm not against spending money on a good quality product with good ingredients, but this just did not cut it for me in terms of its value proposition vs cost
- didn't really do anything for my eyes. It claims to lessens dark circles (not in my case) and reduce puffiness (maybe a little, an insignificant amount).
- not as moisturizing as I would like in an eye cream. I ended up layering this on top or underneath another, more moisturizing eye cream to get that additional moisture

Overall
- a fun buy to try mainly because of how good it smells, it was just fun to put something that smelled so edible and delicious on every day. Don't think I'd repurchase, however.

on 11/1/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got the .3oz size of this and the tip had no hole in it (it was solid plastic) so when I went to squeeze some out, a bunch of product came out of the crimped end. So you may want to check and be sure there's a hole in the tip (you may have to cut one) before squeezing.

My main complaint with this product is that it has added fragrance, which I didn't realize when I purchased it. I'm guessing it's the vanilla absolute and coffee extract that make for a caramel-y candle-y scent. This is probably fine unless you're sensitive to fragrance (both skin sensitivity and sense of smell) like I am. I was smelling it all day and it irritated my eyes a bit, so I will probably give the remainder to my sister.

It's also not hugely hydrating/moisturizing imo, but I can't really speak to its qualities there since I only used it once.

on 10/24/2017 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I think this is a good cream if you use it to provide mostuire for your undereye skin. I don't see a noticeable difference in how dark or puffy my undereye area looks (I don't have very dark or puffy undereye skin however), but I didn't buy it for this reason. At the beginning when I started using it I could see a difference in how my fine lines look (I had finished an Accutane treatment then and my skin was really dry). It really does help plump the skin a bit, reduce the appearance of fine lines and provides hydration for a few hours (at least 6h). The cream it's a bit expensive, but it lasts me for about 3-4 months and I use it once or twice a day (in the first 2 months I used it twice a day and I had left about 1/3 of the bottle at the beginning of the 3rd month). It has a really nice smell in the beginning, but it dissipates over time.

Pros:
- very moisturizing
- plumps the skin
- doesn't have an impact on how makeup performs on top of it
- decent amount of product, even though it's expensive; lasts for at least 3 months
- natural ingredients
- smells good (like something you'd want to eat)
- good packaging

Cons:
- I am not sure if it does help with dark circles or puffiness since I don't have this concern
- it's a bit expensive
- doesn't have SPF

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this! Used to order from QVC now I find it at the health store

on 5/24/2017 1:45:00 AM

I have sensitive skin. Certain chemicals irritate my skin and make pimples. Otherwise, with non-irritating products (very few things I can use), I have clear smooth skin.

This eye cream is a very nice basic moisturizer. I don't think it helps with fine lines or puffiness.

I give this cream a high rating because it isn't irritating and is moisturizing enough.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a Birchbox subscription - love it. It is a decent product for the price considering other higher end products that give you same results - reduced puffiness, diminished dark circles, and moisturized undereye area. This was my first experience with caffeine as an ingredient for eye treatments. I have since purchased the Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG serum. I use both now on a daily basis. As thornberryqt said, this is not a product that works magically overnight to its full effect. If you expect rapid results, you might need a different product. But, if you use this eye cream consistently, it will work well. I now have almost no noticeable dark circles, less puffiness even in the morning, reduced fine lines, reduced crepeyness. I did take a lazy break from skin care for about a week and found that those issues returned. So, this product only works as long as you use it. Of note, it did not reduce the red broken capillaries under my eyes at all.

Pros: Cost, effective if you use it consistently, nice fragrance (hard to describe), can be layered with other products without pilling, does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin, certified organic, vegan

Cons: Does not give permanent effects if you stop using it

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) * Certified Organic

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

100% pure is a hit or miss brand for me, but I really do love this product. It instantly gives your eyes that sort of bright, clean look. It's moisturizing, absorbs well, and helps reduce puffiness. It's not thin, gel-like, or a lotion; it's a cream, but not heavy like night cream. I love the smell...warm berries, maybe?

I think it's important to note that this isn't a "put it on at night, wake up looking younger" product. This is for early mornings and rough days....it's essentially the ultimate after-cry eye cream. There's something very satisfying and feel-good about using it. I don't have permanent dark circles and I wasn't looking for something anti-aging, so that's probably why I'm so satisfied with it. However, my mother was visiting (aka rifling through my skincare products) one day, and she called me after leaving to ask for the name. I ended up giving her one as a gift, and she has repurchased one since. She says it's "the only one that plumps me up and smooths me out," if anyone finds that description helpful.