Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 3/23/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always thought Kiehl's was some overrated snobbish brand for some reason. Recently a Kiehl's opened near me so I decided to take a look. I got some samples and gave them a try. I have extremely sensitive skin and some of their products made it worse but this cream is sooo great. I use it with the cleanser and toner from the ultra facial line and love love it. My skin looks so healthy, hydrated and my wrinkles have almost completely dissapeared (although this cream does'nt pretend to do something for that).
I have some dry patches on my forehead and they are completely gone. I use it only at night because it is quite greasy, I don't think it would work well under makeup. It makes my skin incredibly soft! My rosacea has also dissapeared nearly completely! I tried the Ultra Facial Balm too which is even greasier, but it was too heavy for me. I hope they never discontinue this, because I love this! (I have tried dozens of moisturisers from high end to drugstore)
I took one lippie of because of the unhygienic packaging (a jar) and because of the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY sensitive and I have struggled to find a product that works with my sensitive skin but also provides moisture to my skin. This does both! I love this product and have been extremely happy with how my skin looks after using it. It is quite pricey but to me the price is well worth it for how much product you get from one jar, and it is the first cream I have found that makes my skin feel so nice :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this moisturizer, my skin is very dry during winter, i sometimes keep scratching my skin because of the flakiness... This soothes very good. Yes its expensive but one jar will last me about 2,5 months during the harsh winter in northern europe. It stays hydrated all day! None of my other previous skincare does that. Will definately buy my 4th jar next winter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Seba moisturizing cream works the same, actually a bit better than this according to my skin haha. Don't get me wrong, I love this product, but since I loved it so much, I go through every tub like there's no tomorrow. This stuff ain't cheap you know so yea, thank goodness I found a better alternative:)

on 3/11/2016 7:18:00 AM

Very nice moisturising cream!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This moisturizer is absolutely my favourite! Have been using it for years, to be fair the whole Kiehls skincare line is incredible. I use this twice a day, before I apply my makeup and at night before I go to bed and it's super hydrating and just makes your skin feel so smooth and looked after without leaving a greasy residue. Love love love it.

Having been hearing so much about this cream, finally decided to give it a try since the price is not so steep. No regret at all! I was traveling and my skin got flaky due to the climate change, tried a few things but just got more flaky and itchy, till I put this cream on it, it really hydrate your face instantly. However, I only use it as a day cream because it keeps your face moistened and get ready for make up. I don't recommend it as a night cream because I fee it doesn't give your skin much nutrition but just hydration.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This moisturizer is very nice and moisturizing, sinks in fast, and does not feel greasy or heavy at all. Now that I am on retinoids, this stings my face so I cannot use it anymore. However, I will definitely repurchase this once I am off the retinoids. The only con is that the packaging is very unhygenic, and it is rather pricey.

on 1/21/2016 3:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

For so long my skin just hasn't been 'right'. I have tried numerous serums and oils to try and fix it and whaddyaknow, all it wanted was a good moisturiser.
Winter takes a toll on everyone's face. But this cream has solved my problems (loss of radiance, plumpness and enlarged pores)

It's really nice. Like nice, but in the nicest way possible.

It isn't directed as an anti- aging product. So I guess we'll leave the serums and oils to take care of that.

Skin has returned to its plump, even - toned and hydrated self. It doesn't take long to see effects.

My favourite cream to date!

!UPDATE!

Still using this cream on a daily basis. Years have passed and I still haven't felt the urge to try a different face cream. Honestly.

A wonderfully hydrating and balancing cream.

My combination skin has never had a breakout as a result of using this baby.

It is my holy grail now and forevermore.

on 12/1/2015 2:53:00 PM

Excellent product and HG for me.

This cream is wonderful. Rich and hydrating without being greasy. Never irritating. Never clogs my pores. And it's lighter on my skin than the Ultra Facial Moisturizer, weird but true. My combo-oily skin just loves this. I hate running out because it's a little bit pricey, but worth it!

This is one of my staples. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so in the future.