Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

I am a die hard Ultra Facial lotion gal so this product and it's high ratings tempted me. It does not disappoint. has all the great qualities of Ultra Lotion but it's thicker, more emollient yet not super heavy & greasy. Felt like silk when applied. I use it around my eyes w/ no irritation. While Ultra Lotion would be my pick during summer for my norm/dry skin, this is a must have for all other seasons. Not sure why this is in a jar vs a squeeze tube which I would prefer. Minus one lippie for price - you can buy a simlar product called Beauty without Cruelty for way less. Overall good product.

on 6/19/2006 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

it's hydrating, lightweight, absorbs immediately,doesn't cause any breakouts and has no added fragrance. it is very affordable, simple and no sensitive reaction to the ingredients. I have dry skin so I use this in warmer months and panthenol protein face cream in the winter.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have tried a few of the Kiehl's moisturizers, including the famous Ultra Facial Lotion. I thought the lotion was ok, but rather basic, and when I apply it, the consistency is such that I feel like I'm putting Elmer's Glue on my face. But now I need a good moisturizer that absorbs easily because I've just started the Clear Skin Regmimen from www.acne.org (if you suffer from acne like I do, you MUST check out this website. I learned of it from MUA, and I'm so glad I did!). So I need a gentle cleanser (Kiehl's Washable Cleansing MIlk), plenty of Benzoyl Peroxide all over my face, and a good moisturizer to counteract the BP. With the new Ultra Facial Cream, I think I've found the perfect moisturizer. I was worried it would be too heavy, but it absorbs into my skin like a dream, even over the layer of BP. My skin feels soft and looks healthy. I love the cream version so much better than the Ultra Facial Lotion. Having turned 40 this year, I have had to rethink the way I moisturize my face, and UFC is the way to go. I might even have found my HG moisturizer.

KIEHLS DID IT BIG TIME HERE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CREAM. ULTRA FACIAL MOISTURIZER IS MY GO TO MOISTURIZER & NOW THIS CREAM IS NECK & NECK. THE CREAM IS NOT TOO HEAVY, LIGHT & FLUFFY, YET A LITTLE COVERS SO WELL ON MY FACE. I AM USING THIS AS MY NIGHT CREAM & DURING THE DAY WHEN I KNOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO RE-MOISTURIZE ANYTIME SOON. THE PRICE IS IDEAL FOR A 1.7OZ JAR. $22.50!!! YOU CANT BEAT THAT. THIS IS BETTER THAN PHILOSOPHY HOPE IN A JAR IF YOU ASK ME, & I HAVE DRY & SENSITIVE SKIN. THOUGH I DO STICK TO PURITY MADE SIMPLE CLEANSER BY PHILOSOPHY, THIS IS WHAT I WILL USE AFTER A NICELY CLEANSED FACE. I WILL ORDER THIS AGAIN & AGAIN.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been usuing the Ultra Facial Moisturizer for the past year. It's not bad but it's not great. I was at the Kiehl's counter buying some of the Creamy Eye Cream with Avocado and noticed this new product. The salesperson let me try some. I was apprehensive at first because I don't usually like creams since they tend to be too heavy. I was delightfully surprised by the texture, it's creamy but silky and smooth. It is definitely a more substantial moisturizer than the original lotion formula. Also, my nose has been dry and chapped because of my allergies. After one night's use, my nose is no longer chapped but rather soft and smooth. My only qualm is that this product comes in a tub not a bottle so I use a cotton swab instead of digging my fingers in there. Overall, I think this a great moisturizer and since I am such a huge Kiehl's fan, I will definitely be repurchasing.