LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.9

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 3/30/2007 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i like this stuff but i doubt i'd buy it again. i've been working a computer job where i'm staring at the screen all day and get a bit tired/gross-feeling and this seems to do a good job at snapping me back into place. of course it could be the fact that i'm spraying liquid on my face and evian brumisateur (which is comparatively cheaper) might work just as well. like another reviewer, i think the packaging is horrid. i don't see any miraculous effects on my skin and for $18 i feel as though i should. the smell is rather nice and light, though!

on 8/26/2006 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted to get a toner from LUSH but I didn't know how to choose. I was there debating between this and Eau Roma and finally decided on Breath of Fresh Air. The deciding factor was that I liked the ingredients better. Breath of Fresh Air has Aloe, I like putting aloe on my skin. Well, I really like this toner. It is gentle but effective. It soothes my skin and it is very refreshing. Makes my skin feel smoother. It is almost like a makeup primer for me because it makes my makeup glide on much nicer. It is officially my new HG toner. I use Angels on Bare Skin cleanser (or Ocean Salt scrub), Breath of Fresh Air toner, then Skin's Shangri la moisturizer . This routine has helped my skin to look young and glowy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely toner for dry skin. It feels refreshing without making my face feel tight. I'm not convinced that a toner is really necessary but I like to feel I have cleansed completely so this is a bit more satisfying than just a splash of cold water. It has a nice light scent. The only downside is that the packaging is truly awful, but I will keep buying this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials