LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.9

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

on 3/28/2010 2:14:00 AM

I love so many things about this toner.

1) It helps my moisturizer sink in better. I know that sounds dumb (putting liquid on your face makes the cream set better? eh?), but I swear to God it's true.

2) It's a toner that doesn't irritate my stupid combo/sensitive skin. It works for my oily, doesn't dry out my dry and NEVER irritates.

3) Works well for refreshing makeup UNLESS you're wearing a buttload of foundation. Then no.

4) It's a toner in a spray bottle. So much easier than the squeeze bottles that go everywhere and require a cotton pad each time.

HG toner, for sure.

on 3/26/2010 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm really liking this toner..I've been using it for maybe a month now and my skin has stayed clear. This toner helps to remove the tiny last bits of makeup you may have and prep the skin for moisturizer. It feels a tinsy bit drying on my face sometimes and that's why I'm taking off one lippie. But anyhow, a very good toner :)

on 2/15/2010 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This toner is perfect for dry skin, and doesn't leave my skin tight and dry, it really has a fresh,natural outdoor scent to it and the great thing is you can purchase a smaller sized if you are experimenting on the product and then move on to the larger sized bottle if you enjoy it!
Overall I <3 this, I use it all the time so I always need a back up before I run out!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

i just got this toner w/Celestial moisturizer, i sprayed this on my face & i fell in love w/it. It doesnt make my skin feel tight after, it gets rid of the redness around my nose! & the best part, it works as a MAC Fix +! its doesnt smell really good, but it doesnt stink & it grows on u, i guess lOl i just love that it doesnt dry out my skin & leave it feeling tight. i WILL buy this toner AGAIN &AGAIN. I recommend this to everyone.

I recently started using this and It's amazing. I normally have oily acne skin but right now I have dry skin with ance and it works really good.
I spray directly on my face 3-4 times and It's cooling and i can feel it tightening on my skin. I use this over the grease lightning. My skin was SO soft when i woke up this morning.

on 1/10/2010 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have very acne and clog prone skin so I'm always looking for something that will lightly moisturize without causing me more problems. I thought that Breath of Fresh Air might aid me in my situation but I was unfortunately wrong. This stuff smells lovely and herbally clean, but it seemed to irritate my face. Not irritate in the way of new acne or blackheads, but irritate in the way of redness and roughness. I'm disappointed because I would really like to go the natural route as far as skincare goes but this just wasn't doing anything good for me at all. I may try the Tea Tree Toner next. BOFA might be better for someone with more normal and non-sensitive skin.

on 12/11/2009 4:12:00 PM

This is great during the warmer months and really helps keep my skin under control. I have to stop using it in the fall because my skin drys out too quickly.

A fantastic toner - one of the few I've found that does what it says and actually tones your skin. Doesn't leave it feeling too tight or stripped but feels as though something is actually happening. If my memory serves me, BOFA has rosemary and sea salt in it? I have always loved rosemary for skin and the sea salt helped out my blemishes and inflamed skin. It softens your face up quite nicely too! My only issue with it was that after a few goes with the spray, it packed it in. I think the salt might have clogged up the mechanism or something, but even after rinsing out the spray nozzle it still wouldn't work and I had to dab it on to cotton wool. I also remember it being a bit pricey for the small size that I bought. Overall, I was really happy with the results I got from BOFA. I should probably go out and buy it again.

on 11/1/2009 3:06:00 PM

This is my favourite LUSH toner. It doesn't irritate my skin and calms down the redness a bit. I like mixing it with my moisturizer to make it lighter. It's also great to spray it on the face as a mid-day refresher, and the small bottle is perfect to carry around in my purse. The nozzle give a nice even mist. I will repurchase but not to use as a daily toner (I've found another one I prefer) but to use as a on-the-go face mist.

Rather than a toner, I use Breath of Fresh Air as a refreshing and calming spray. My skin gets so sore and irritated for seemingly no reason, and this works better than anything else, even aloe, to get my burning face to calm down. The spray bottle is great because you can just mist it on anywhere, even in a stuffy office building. Another reason I like the spray bottle is because it allows me to set my makeup with it. If you're ever having one of those days when your foundation just looks cakey and fake no matter how much you blend, try spraying Breath of Fresh Air on top. Unlike sprays like Evian's, which are just water, BoFA's moisturizers smooth and blend everything nicely while hydrating your skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials