LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

3.9

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

I recently started using this and It's amazing. I normally have oily acne skin but right now I have dry skin with ance and it works really good.
I spray directly on my face 3-4 times and It's cooling and i can feel it tightening on my skin. I use this over the grease lightning. My skin was SO soft when i woke up this morning.

A fantastic toner - one of the few I've found that does what it says and actually tones your skin. Doesn't leave it feeling too tight or stripped but feels as though something is actually happening. If my memory serves me, BOFA has rosemary and sea salt in it? I have always loved rosemary for skin and the sea salt helped out my blemishes and inflamed skin. It softens your face up quite nicely too! My only issue with it was that after a few goes with the spray, it packed it in. I think the salt might have clogged up the mechanism or something, but even after rinsing out the spray nozzle it still wouldn't work and I had to dab it on to cotton wool. I also remember it being a bit pricey for the small size that I bought. Overall, I was really happy with the results I got from BOFA. I should probably go out and buy it again.

on 4/22/2008 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love the spray bottle! I exchanged Tea Tree Water for this after TTW left my skin red and inflamed. This is a lot better. Very calming, doesn't leave my skin tight, and gets the last of the dirt off of my face. I use this and then a Kiehls moisturizer and my skin is extremely soft in the morning.

I love that LUSH toners come in spray bottles, so that is one good thing about this. This toner made me break out! And I *NEVER* break out - I can tolerate a lot of products without having skin irritation typically. This was an overall miss for me. I tried Tea Tree Water toner instead and I love that!

on 3/30/2007 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i like this stuff but i doubt i'd buy it again. i've been working a computer job where i'm staring at the screen all day and get a bit tired/gross-feeling and this seems to do a good job at snapping me back into place. of course it could be the fact that i'm spraying liquid on my face and evian brumisateur (which is comparatively cheaper) might work just as well. like another reviewer, i think the packaging is horrid. i don't see any miraculous effects on my skin and for $18 i feel as though i should. the smell is rather nice and light, though!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely toner for dry skin. It feels refreshing without making my face feel tight. I'm not convinced that a toner is really necessary but I like to feel I have cleansed completely so this is a bit more satisfying than just a splash of cold water. It has a nice light scent. The only downside is that the packaging is truly awful, but I will keep buying this.