LUSH Breath of Fresh Air

Filtered by skin type : Dry
LUSH Breath of Fresh Air
Breath of Fresh Air

Spring Water (Aqua), Fresh Sea Water from the Pacific (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

i just got this toner w/Celestial moisturizer, i sprayed this on my face & i fell in love w/it. It doesnt make my skin feel tight after, it gets rid of the redness around my nose! & the best part, it works as a MAC Fix +! its doesnt smell really good, but it doesnt stink & it grows on u, i guess lOl i just love that it doesnt dry out my skin & leave it feeling tight. i WILL buy this toner AGAIN &AGAIN. I recommend this to everyone.

on 9/2/2009 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have the big bottle of BOFA. It is the perfect toner for me because I have dry skin. My skin does not feel tight after using this toner, unlike Witch Hazel that I used before I discovered LUSH. Every morning, after cleansing with Fresh Farmacy in the shower, I use BOFA with a cosmetic round. I spritz 4 to 5 times onto the round & wipe all over my face, including eyes & neck. If you use a LUSH cleanser, I strongly recommend that you get one of their toners to use after cleansing. If you spritz directly onto your face, you can apply less moisturizer. I grab it sometimes & just spritz onto my face for a pick-me-up. I really like the spray bottle because it uses less product. Toners in regular bottles have to be dumped onto the cosmetic round or cotton ball & lots of product is wasted. So, this lasts a long time because you don't have to use so much. The small bottle lasted me 2 months with twice a day use.

on 5/15/2009 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my holy grail toner. It's so refreshing when I spritz this on after cleansing. It's basically water and essential oils, which I love because it doesn't sting like alcohol-based toners. On days I wear more make up, it'll pick up where my cleansers lack (because I don't use any make up removers). I can swipe at the remainder of any stubborn eye make up without being afraid of any stinging with my cotton pad. And the lavender and seaweed is great for my dry skin. I don't know what I would do without this!

on 8/26/2006 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted to get a toner from LUSH but I didn't know how to choose. I was there debating between this and Eau Roma and finally decided on Breath of Fresh Air. The deciding factor was that I liked the ingredients better. Breath of Fresh Air has Aloe, I like putting aloe on my skin. Well, I really like this toner. It is gentle but effective. It soothes my skin and it is very refreshing. Makes my skin feel smoother. It is almost like a makeup primer for me because it makes my makeup glide on much nicer. It is officially my new HG toner. I use Angels on Bare Skin cleanser (or Ocean Salt scrub), Breath of Fresh Air toner, then Skin's Shangri la moisturizer . This routine has helped my skin to look young and glowy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely toner for dry skin. It feels refreshing without making my face feel tight. I'm not convinced that a toner is really necessary but I like to feel I have cleansed completely so this is a bit more satisfying than just a splash of cold water. It has a nice light scent. The only downside is that the packaging is truly awful, but I will keep buying this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials