Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

4.5

OMG I just LOVE this! I don't think I can add much that someone hasn't already said. As you can see, my reviews are very rare, but this palette deserves two thumbs up! Every single color works for my MMM complexion! The glosses are outstanding, the eye shadows have lots of pigment in them. Some of the shadows are matte, some with a hint of shimmer, and the colors are all perfect! I'm seriously thinking about swapping everything I own and just keeping this perfect little palette! Love it, love it, love it!

I put off buying the Six Kitten because I don't wear lipstick/lipgloss all that much (the kit has two "pots".) However, after reading the positive comments here I bought the pallette during a sale. This is one fantastic product!! The eye colors are beautiful and can be mixed. The same goes for the lip glosses which I do wear they're so beautiful and subtle. The bronzer and blush are beautiful as well. I'd definitely repurchase - as a matter of fact I feel like throwing most of the makeup I already have away. MAJOR RAVE. Update - I have soo much eye makeup and have worn just this exclusively since I got it. You just cannot go wrong IMHO.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is a cute palette that has all the goods in it, However, with my coloring I really can't use the eyeshadows very well. If I were darker or if I were lighter, yes - but right in the middle as a golden gal (GGG), the shadows don't show up at all. The blush is beautiful, but again, the bronzer doesn't show up on me. Since a great deal of the palette is the same color intensity as me, I can't make as much use of it as I'd like! Pooh! Because the idea of it is lovely! The execution is great! Sigh... It's just not for the medium-brown folks. Shafted again! Update
She just came out with customizable sx kittens! That's a great, great idea! Wish I had waited to try that before I got this configuration, which is really not for someone my color. However, the new palettes are tres expensif, so unfortunately, I'll have to pass on these! continued >>

I could not love this palette more if I tried. You know how sometimes you get a palette and you like one or 2 or 3 things in it? I love everything. The blush is perfect, the e/s are amazing, and the bronzer may be the perfect bronzer. Plus, it came with a wonderful e/s brush and a terrific blush brush--not the cheapie stiff, small blush brush you sometimes get, but an amazing, professional quality brush. The CS is amazing, and the shipping is ridiculously fast. I highly recommend this palette!

You could carry ONLY this palette around from day to night and change your look throughout. The shades are pretty neutral and the e/s have just the right amount of shimmer to highlight, but not be overly glittery - which does not fly in an office environment. I am really in love with the Roar l/g and you can tone it up/down with the pink & gold l/g. I played with this at home for 30 minutes when I first received it and scored a LOT of different looks. I also received mine within ONE day of ordering online - nice.

The lip colors are a bit on the frosty side but are really wearable with a good liner and a sheer application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Meowza! This palette is awesome..Lucky me, I got it for 39.99 during her "monthly meow." The Six Kitten palette has the perfect shade of blush, bronzer, shadows, and glosses..The pigment is rich in all of the products and the texture of the gloss is superior. I am very picky when it comes to the texture and pigment of products! The brush that comes with it is VERY soft and worth the price of half the kit..I would RUN on this one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is a wonderful makeup palette and if you act fast you can get it at a great great price.i just bought this at a large discount (about $40) from the cat cosmetics site. apparently they had some extra kits that they did not sell at qvc and they are selling them for much much less than the usual price -- and the shipping is free. if you look at qvc you will see the exact same kit is being sold for $20 more than the current sale price at cat. the kits on sale at cat cosmetics are the kits that were made for qvc, so they come in a black case (not gold or silver) but also come with a blush brush. the makeup contents are the same as in the usual kit.

10/04: I still love this kit, but I wish that the lip colors were packaged separately from the eye colors.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOOOOOOOOOVED this! i have dark hair, dark eyes and light skinned...and this palette made me look great! not to be conceited or anything but i really liked how it made me look. gives you the natural look...and even drama if you want to intensify it. now if only it wasn't so expensive! $60!!! but luckily the refills are alot cheaper. great bronzer and blush...really pretty. only i use the bronzer and blush together. bronzer as a contour and it looks really pretty. the eyeshadows are pretty basic colors but if you do it right it looks amazing on you. but i have to say the kitten kit would probably suit light skinned ladies...if you're dark skinned you have to go w/ the cat kit! they're basically the same except cat kit has a few extra things. great product. all i ask is to please lower the price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I originally bought the cat kit and have been craving the six kitten and finally got it. Let me just say, the Six Kitten blows away the Cat kit! The cat kit contains 8 instead of six slots so the palette is the same as the stila 8 pan v. 6 pan. The additional items in the cat kit are another bronzer, and a yellow lip moisturizer. Neither are necessary. It also has 4 eyeshadows but two are full size v. halves. But who needs bigger pots of nuetral eye shadows.
The Six kitten is much better IMO. It has the nice blush and bronzer. 4 Half shadows and three lipglosses. I love the lip glosses and especially like the red which wasnt included in the Cat kit.
I think this is a great way to try Cat. It is a palette which creates a flawless face. I do agree with the other reviewer who stated that the colors werent super unique, but they work well together and make a beautiful face!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this kit!! I swear, the whiskers blush makes me glow! The roar lip gloss is my favorite, it is also pretty mixed with the cat & mouse. I really liked the way the kit came with a booklet to help with ideas for application and basic info. I bought my kit off of QVC, because it came with a blush brush. It is the softest brush I have ever owned. This kit is my new favorite!!