Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Faceblock SPF 25

No Image

3.0

Not tested on animals

(TiO2 and) Melissa Officinalis, Octyododecyl, Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Diethyhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ectracts Of: Camellia Oleifera Leaf, Echinacea Purpurea, Vitis Vinifera Seed, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel, Centella Asiatica; Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Proline Lecithin, Essential Oils Of: Citrus Grandis Peel, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood, Geranium Maculatum, Lavender,Thyme; Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Silicate, Aluminum Hydroxide.

on 3/23/2004 10:12:00 PM

Very sticky. It clogged my pores. It caused me break out. Don't waste your money on this product!

on 3/21/2004 3:35:00 PM

made my skin oily and gave me a breakout. i ended up just using the rest of the tube on my decolette over the summer, but it is too expensive for this purpose when regular sunblock does the same.

on 1/20/2004 5:22:00 PM

This really is a poor product, it is horribly greasy and gave me spots. I bought one for my friend at the same time and she has flawless skin, it made her break out too.

on 12/11/2003 6:10:00 PM

I like this stuff. It does smell weird and look weird. It is tinted brown so I thought it would be gross, but it smoothes out my skin so I don't wear makeup over it. In fact, I think one would feel like they had stage makeup on if they did wear foundation over it because it is thick and a little heavy. However I like that I don't have to wear foundation when I use this. I can't wear it in the winter though because the tint is too dark for my fair skin unless I have a little tan.

on 8/20/2003 9:35:00 PM

I did not like this sunscreen. First of all, the facialist recommended this to me since I have very oily/acne prone skin, and what a BIG mistake! Plus it was not cheap- I paid $$. This feels like putting glue on my face. It feels so heavy on my face, and it's pretty gooey and thick. I got so much olier afterwards. I absolutely hate this one that I had to give it away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Didn't care for this. The color of this turned my face a really weird color as the day wore on. Have tested it out on my husband as well, and he has burned with it on...don't think it gives adequate protection from the sun.

on 3/26/2003 6:59:00 AM

I got a sample of this product from a Dermalogica salon and I liked it a lot. It gave adequate sun protection to my super-pale skin which burns easily and the subtle tint evened out my skin tone and gave me a healthy glow. It also has a pleasant smell. This didn't make my combination skin greasy but I am not sure whether it would suit oilier skins. I will definitely be buying this when my sample runs out.

on 2/28/2003 5:46:00 PM

I like this sunscreen. It keeps my face for getting shiny and gives a nice colour to my face. It doesn't irritate my skin either and I never get burned, just nicely tanned. I will by this again and again!

on 12/11/2002 11:52:00 PM

Great sunblock for me with very sensitive skin. It did not break me out, was not greasy, and was moisturizing enough. And it came with a slight tint to give a sheer coverage. It is expensive for a small tube that can last me around 4 mths if used everyday. But I'll definitely reinvest bcos it's the only sunblock I'll ever trust for my ultra sensitive skin!

on 10/17/2002 12:19:00 PM

I love this sunblock!! I get freckles like mad when I'm out in the sun. This stuff not only 'blocks' the uv rays from my skin, but it doesn't make me break out. It comes with a slight tint, so there is no need to pack on makeup to cover any blemishes. Anither plus about the tint, is that I can see exactly where I'm applying it, and am able to make sure I'm it applying properly. I use a lightly pigmented powder for added coverage when needed. It's a little pricey for sunblock, but well worth the $, I buy 1 tube a year. A little goes a long way.