OPI Princesses Rule

OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.4

This is a fantastic colour! I don't use it on its own... I use one coat of it UNDER pale shades (pale beiges, cream, pastel pinks etc) and it is amazing to bring a little bit of life to those pale neutrals that I love so much. The shimmer shows through only a little bit under one coat of a neutral colour. I love this :)

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a veerrrryyyy girly color. Adorable baby pink! Very sheer and very sparkly. However, when on the nails it's just too cute...granted it takes about 2-3 coats for the true color to come out.

I really like ths nailpolish! I swim a lot, so i like my toenails with a frenchmanicure look, and this polish is actually fun to use as the pink. It does not give a lot of color, even when I apply 2 layers, but I love the sparkles!

on 2/15/2010 11:09:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this color at all. First, it's way too sheer. Even with three coats, I can still see my nail tips. Secondly, the pale cool pink clashes with my warm undertones. Thirdly, the color is just childish, as some have said. I am young (early 20's) and enjoy and highlight my youthful appearance, but this color is like something that a 5-year-old little girl would wear.

The only thing that I use this polish for is to layer it over other pink colors, but even then, it still looks a bit childish.

on 1/20/2010 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful angel pink polish with tons of silver shimmer. Worn alone or worn with french tips, the shimmer adds a nice pop to the usual light pink nail polish. I have not seen this color in cheaper drugstore brands, so it is definitely worth the extra few bucks.

on 12/28/2009 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i love this color! i do not find it childish in any sense, it is a pretty color.. the glitter is a crystal glitter.. it is not chunky or even really obvious. it is sparkly and smooth and a pale pink.

on 11/15/2009 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really adorable color that transcends age and skin tone. With one layer you can have a sheer crystal sparkly light pink nail polish that is simple and likely the more 'mature route.' Or, with 3 layers you can have an opaque silver sparkly pink to make your nails glitter with every movement. I prefer to keep my hands simple, but I love the extra glittery nails for my toes to make them sparkle in any open to shoe. It's a universal color so it will match anything I wear.

The only tough part about this nail polish (or any with lots of glitter) is removal, it is so hard to get every last spec of sparkle off- but it is worth it, just so I feel like a princess with this fun fairytale nail polish!

Happy Shopping!

on 10/31/2009 2:45:00 AM

This is my all time favorite extra short nails nail polish. You know, when they are just a bit too short for darker polish. Wouldn't want to look like Frankenberry! The color is a nice pale pink that works great when I am tan or pale. It has a TON of super fine glitter which keeps the polish from chipping quickly. It's also pale enough that even when it does start to chip it's not very obvious. It is quite sheer with one coat, slightly less with two. I use 3 so that the free edge of my nail is barely visible. I did find that a top coat made it chip faster. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the exclusive "Pro Wide Brush". Makes my ring finger and pinky nails come out sloppy.

on 10/12/2009 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

really love this color. i wouldn't really expect to get that pink from the bottle unless you put on at least 3 coats, but i love the sheer shimmer i get from just one. Lasts a really long time and not that noticeable even when it does chip. would repurchase.

on 10/7/2009 5:20:00 PM

Ok I really should have known what it was going to be like with a name like "princesses rule"....I wanted pink with a little shimmer...but NOT GLITTER...this color is only good for 5 year olds

Popular Polishes