OPI Princesses Rule

OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

gorgeous colour. love the shimmer.everyone else has described the colour well so i don't have to.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought my second bottle of this today and I love it. Sooo pretty especially in the spring/summer months. It looks very beautiful in the light with the shimmer in this. I think it would be great for everyone who wants a pretty color to wear.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

All Princess' should have this color! I wear it mostly on my feet in the summer its such a pretty pink with silver shimmer you can just picture your unicorn trotting up to you as you bask in a nearby stream waiting for your Prince to come paint your toenails:) love this stuff!~

on 7/8/2010 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I watched blushingpixie's YT video on her nail polish collection and this little polish was one of her favorites. Since we're both Asian, I knew I should seriously look into it. I was surprised and hesitant upon finding such a PINK and shimmery polish bottle but at just $7.50, I thought "why not." Well, turn out once you become a princess you never turn back! ;) This is great as a casual manicure although it does require acetone to completely remove all the shimmer from your nails. And after falling in love with this polish, it turns out that it is one of my best friends's favorite nail polish too.

on 6/27/2010 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So, so shimmery. perfect for the tween set, but as far as anyone over 16, I'm not convinced. The name definitely fits the product. I cant speak to wear, i only kept it on for a few minutes. The consistency was fine, and since its a super sheer glitter there's no streakyness... I can't say i love it for me, but its not bad polish. my three lippys are based on personal preference, not polish quality.

on 3/23/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this color so much. I got my nails done at a beauty school so their selection of polishes was limited. I thought I was settling for a boring see-through pink but as she brushed it on my nails, a smile grew. It's adorable! I own it now and plan on wearing it all the time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OPI Princesses Rule is a sheer pink colour loaded with silver shimmer. It looks gorgeous by itself or layered over another colour such as OPI Hawaiian Orchid or OPI Pinking Of You. The colour by itself is shiny and glossy and work/school appropriate though the glitter gives it a bit of a kick and stops it from being bland or boring. This is definitely a beautiful must-have colour for everybody!! I purchased this at David Jones for $20AUD. (:

on 3/21/2010 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I am a vampy girl at heart, but this is one of the handful of neutral/light polishes that I really love. I wore it in my sister's wedding, which says a lot because I spent weeks deciding what makeup to wear in it. :) It's a beautiful sparkly pink, sheer and very glowy.

on 2/28/2010 12:20:00 AM

This is one of my favourite O.P.I polishes i work in a beauty clinic and alot of my clients love this color it is great for over french tips and even on its own and when i do it on the toes i have been layering this over other polishes it goes great with pinking of you, mod about you, japenese rose garden. and if you paint one coat of this over black or any dark color it does'nt look pink it looks silvery blue. this color is just amazing :)

on 2/26/2010 10:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this, its so cute and girly. Its a good subtle colour but it has a nice shimmery twist so it does make some impact.

Popular Polishes