OPI Princesses Rule

OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.4

I got this np as a gift, it's not the kind of colour I would normally pick up on my own but I freaking love it! Colour is a gorgeous, body-warm pink - the sparkles are very girly but still subtle enough for the workplace (and mine are nazis about that kinda thing.) Like all OPI nps the consistency is perfect, sooo amazingly easy to apply with a flawless finish.

on 2/25/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am not a fan of this polish on its own - too much sparkle, not enough colour. It is pretty when applied OVER another pink, as many reviewers have said, but I find this combination to be a tad immature (I am 31). However, when this colour is applied UNDER a soft pink or nude, it adds just the right amount of shimmer and femininity, without looking gaudy or childish. I particularly like it when it is paired with Mademoiselle by Essie.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Luuuurrve this colour - especially with any other light pink/purple solid colour underneath. I love doing a pink french manicure with this shade too! A gorgeous shimmery pink.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the nail polish I wear the most often. Definitely very versatile! You can wear it alone as a sheer, it looks very classy and subtle. Also you can layer it up to a more opaque baby pink, very 3 dimensional looking because of the shimmer. Also I use it over other nail polishes to give them a sheen, especially my light opaques (I especially like it over Revlon's top speed Lily)

on 1/11/2011 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

OPI Princesses rule is a very sheer, sparkly pale pink. You will get a hint of color from it when you put on the second layer. Not my cup of tea since the glitter is just too much - I feel like a child when wearing this. This is great color for little girls but I can't imagine this for adults.

on 12/24/2010 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Perfection. I'll start by saying that I'd never have given this polish a second thought in the store--the glittery baby pink of it is precisely opposite my typically vampy preferences. But I was digging through my
Mum's stash, looking for amgood neutral for my recently-trimmed short nails and, finding absolutely nothing, was forced to take a closer look. I realized it was a clear pink, with loads of crystal shimmer, so I gave it a shot. One coat is a perfect sparkly sheer, two coats is a pale pink sparkly sheer. It's lovely. Not garish or teenybopper at all-- just a funned-up neutral. Would definitely purchase.

on 12/8/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i like to wear this polish on days when I want subtle polish. It is very difficult to remove,, but that means it chips less.

This polish looks great for weddings and subtle french manicures. I also own OPI hollywood blonde, I like hollywood blonde better but this is comparable.

on 12/2/2010 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the OPI shade I've had the longest. I also use it to layer over other polishes. I receive so many compliments on it each time I have it on. The glittery is very tiny so I don't think it's immature looking at all (not that that would stop me anyway) and I think it looks especially nice layered over a nice neutral polish. I put it over Chi's Risque Lingerie most often. I have purchased probably 3 other brands that are near dup's, and normally I prefer China Glaze or Sinful Colors over all other polish, but with this one, OPI does it best.

on 11/30/2010 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received this as a gift, I wouldn't have purchased this for myself. It reminds me of something that I used as a 12 year old. The polish has way too much glitter and is difficult to remove. The only perk is that it applies easily.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this polish but I don't wear it alone, I always layer it over others. Its especially gorgeous over any shade of pink. Nice app, wear and it removes easily for something to glittering / shimmery.

Popular Polishes