Uploaded by Cinnabuns

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/30/2003

Sunflower one is my fave..for bikini lines and underarms. For whatever reason it seems to be more moisturizing and prevents bumps a little better. Probably still one of the best shaving gels marketed for women that I have found. Loads of scents...and does what it's supposed to..no complaints!

About reviewer (1113 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

3.0

Apr/29/2003

I am sick of these shaving gels. For some reason, I get a safer and closer shave when I use soap. I bought the rasberry scented one and it is seriously the nastiest smelling stuff ever. I won't be repurchasing...I'm thinking of switching to the Aveeno shaving gel....

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/19/2003

My favorite shave gel! Lathers up nicely, doesn't clog my razors, and doesn't irritate my skin. I just bought the new scent "Citrus Sun Tea" and it smells delicious!! :-)

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Aug/09/2002

I would always get this because it's so dirt cheap. The perfomrance of this is perfectly fine. It lathers up real thick and stays that way until you shave it off. I like all the varieties of fruity scents and different types of formulas you can pick from. This is an all around good shave cream. BUT I found that the WALMART Equate brand is even cheaper, they give you MORE product and the …Read more

About reviewer (1017 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

Feb/09/2002

This shaving gel comes is various scents and formulas. I typically use the one for dry skin. I find that I get a nice lather, close shave, and soft skin. (Note: I have also used the raspberry-scented formula and found the smell to be pungent and headache-inducing.)

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age25-29