Skintimate Shaving Gel

Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.1

on 4/29/2003 8:30:00 AM

I am sick of these shaving gels. For some reason, I get a safer and closer shave when I use soap. I bought the rasberry scented one and it is seriously the nastiest smelling stuff ever. I won't be repurchasing...I'm thinking of switching to the Aveeno shaving gel....

on 1/19/2003 7:52:00 PM

My favorite shave gel! Lathers up nicely, doesn't clog my razors, and doesn't irritate my skin. I just bought the new scent "Citrus Sun Tea" and it smells delicious!! :-)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I would always get this because it's so dirt cheap. The perfomrance of this is perfectly fine. It lathers up real thick and stays that way until you shave it off. I like all the varieties of fruity scents and different types of formulas you can pick from. This is an all around good shave cream. BUT I found that the WALMART Equate brand is even cheaper, they give you MORE product and the formula I use is actually a lot thicker. A plus product! I would buy both but more likely the Walmart brand.

on 2/9/2002 10:16:00 PM

This shaving gel comes is various scents and formulas. I typically use the one for dry skin. I find that I get a nice lather, close shave, and soft skin. (Note: I have also used the raspberry-scented formula and found the smell to be pungent and headache-inducing.)