Uploaded by Cinnabuns

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This is the HG of shaving gels for me. It can get a little pricey for what it is, but it really is the best out there. I'll try to pick them up when Costco or Sam's Club have deals. I've tried many different brands of gel/cream/etc, and I'd say the Gillette Satin Care is a solid #2 with all the rest being much lower. I love all of the Skintimate scents but I've noticed …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 months ago

My preferred brand of shave cream. This is affordable, gives a rich, foam lather and does not irritate my skin. I mostly use the Dry Skin formula in the pink container. The other one I have used is the Island Berry, which has a light tangy berry scent that I really like. Would try other scents of this brand.

About reviewer (3002 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

Mar/07/2018

Love how moisturizing it is. I love unscented. The raspberry rain I never buy since it smells like perfume. The mandarin and berry island is not bad . It's not strong and has alight fruity smell but I only buy those when unscented is not on shelf.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Nov/16/2017

I had stopped using Skintimate years ago, because it just never gave me a very close shave in my underarm area, which is really important to me. I whimsically decided to try it again; something has changed, because it did the job perfectly, with no irritation or dryness. Perhaps it's because I'm using a men's multi-blade razor now?

The "Signature Scents:" …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/18/2015

AMAZING! My legs are incredibly soft after using Skintimate for sensitive skin (purple packaging). It lathers nicely and I find I don't have to repurchase that often. If your skin tends to become dry after shaving, this stuff is super moisturizing! I love Skintimate and will continue using it!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

Mar/10/2015

This is a review for the Raspberry Rain shave gel. This stuff is crap. I have dry, sensitive skin and it did NOTHING to protect against nicking or shaving irritation, not to mention it makes a very thin (almost nonexistent) layer of gel on your skin. I left this stuff in my shower, hoping I would use it up eventually and the can and the top starting rusting horribly. Then one day it exploded …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesOther

Jun/26/2014

The skintimate for sensitive skin (purple packaging) is my go-to. I have very sensitive skin but this leaves my legs smooth and bump free. However, I truly hate the packaging. One tumble onto my tiled tub and the plastic nozzle breaks and usually makes the bottle unusable. The product itself is great but they really need to step up their game on the packaging!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/19/2014

I prefer this shaving gel to most other products I've tried. I find it gives a good degree of lubrication, while not clogging up my razor. I only wish it was unscented, as I would prefer that.

I sometimes buy Gilette, as that is available at Costco and is therefore cheaper. But I always wish I was using the Skintimate

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/03/2012

Love this. I used all the scents but have repurchased Rasberry Rain & Jasmine Meadows. I love these. The skin on my legs are extremely sensitive (I always use aloe after I shave to calm the irritated red bumps) and this doesn't make it any worse. My razor glides onike a dream. Even though the scent doesn't last long its still a great pick me up. Repurchasing!!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/22/2012

It's actually the first time I tried Skintimate shaving gel - and I'll say I'm HOOKED! The smell is nice (I got raspberry rain) and it leaves my skin silky soft. I have to admit, it feels a lot more luxurious and "girly" than using soap. I'll be repurchasing when I run out.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive