Skintimate Shaving Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.2

I have been faithful to this product since time immemorial. As a reviewer below said, I went through periods of bar soap, hair conditioner and olive oil. But this gives the best/closest shave by far. None of the scents have bothered me either way. I have not tried the lavender, I prefer fruity scents for some reason. The peaches scent was my favorite, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. The mango is a close second.
The point is this is a must have classic product.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i started using skintimate a few months ago for my underarms, since i wax everywhere else.
(i used to use nair; never again)
i bought the watermelon scent & it's DELICIOUS.
it's also a majorrr plus that all the formulas have olive butter & vitamin E, like someone else already noted. it lathers up richly & leaves skin soft.
i have no problem with this besides the minor rusting at the bottom of the can but it's nothing that'll deter me from returning back to it :]

on 2/28/2009 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love the SignatureScents in "Raspberry Rain". Not only does it have a really nice, thick, foamy lather to it, but it also smells so good. I love that it has Olive Butter and Vitamine E in it which makes my skin feel very smooth after I've shaved.

The price is very inexpensive at right around $3.00 for a 7 oz. can at WalMart.

I do try out new scents from the SignatureScents line, but I tend to come back to the "Raspberry Rain" scent again and again.

I have no need or desire to look for other shaving gel products, this is definitely my Go-To.
-Needless to say, I will buy again, and I highly recommend it to others.:)

on 1/4/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this almost everyday..I love how my legs feel after using this when I shave them and the various scents too.

on 12/30/2008 9:14:00 PM

Only shave gel I've used for 10 years. I have thick leg hair and have to shave every single day and Skintimate prevents cuts and is more moisturizing than shaving with soap.

Really good. I've used this forever, and it works much better than conditioner for me.. I've found when I use conditioner for some reason i don't get as close a shave. I'm not crazy about how scented/colored it is.. I usually don't like to use too many chemicals/scented products on my skin, so I'm going to finish the can and then I'm on the lookout for a new shaving cream.
EDIT jan 01/09:
This started to really really dry out my skin, so i've switched to aveeno shaving cream.. this stuff is just way too processed and chemical for me, thanks.

This was the first brand of shave cream I used as a young teen when I first started shaving and I loved it and still do for the most part. I think the scents are great and I love shaving with foam. I agree that shaving with conditioner is cheaper and does a fine job, but I still find myself buyiing this in all the new scents that come out and using it regularly. It is very moisturzing and does what it claims to do, keeps your legs smooth and nick free.

on 10/17/2008 5:55:00 PM

This a a great shave gel but... Why use a shave gel when any generic shower gel will do the job? I'm only giving it 3 Lippies because it's really not a necessary product. I love the way the gel feels but I will not repurchase it.

Love this shave gel! My legs feel incredibly smooth after using this and it smells wonderful as well. I thought soap was doing its job until I purchased a can of this shaving gel! What I also love is that the smoothness lasts for a few days. This review is based on its Aromatherapy line, and I picked Tropical Splash with Olive Butter.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

loved the purple version of this stuff.... extra protection i believe? ultra protection? (i shop by color, i rarely remember what the formulation is, just that I use that particular color in a product). and then the purple DISAPPEARED! i can't find it anywhere, and it's not on the skintimate website. I was SO sad. I used the purple for years, from the first time I shaved up until probably two years ago when I couldn't find it anymore. I tried the other colors and didn't like them as much, and can't use anything with the crazy scents like raspberry and whatnot. So unfortunately, I've had to find something new (gillette for women, again in purple), because my beloved purple skintimate has disappeared. If any one knows where to find it still, I'd love to know!

Top Rated Hair Removal