Skintimate Shaving Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.2

HG product! First i can say that with confidence. Have been shaving for long time but never bought shave gel. This stuff is great. Had the strawberry one, smells great but not overpowering. It creamed up really fast and my razor just glided and removed the hair so easily and fast. Took me half the time as usual. Plus I was using real cheap razor too and it worked wonderfully. Bought at CVS for 2.19 so super affordable. Great great stuff, will buy forever! Only bad thing was that you have to press down slowly cuz a huge amount came out really fast.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought it in the berry scent(pinkish gel). It has a nice scent and it helps give a smooth shave( I used it with a regular Venus Razor and a St. Ives knockoff exfoliant before putting it on to exfoliate my legs and underarms).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

even though this is very moisturizing, its not the kind of shaving gel the requires only one pass to remove everything. i have to go through each section 3-4 times, and i press fairly hard. wouldnt reccommend, but this honestly isnt the worst.

on 5/6/2010 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I hate this stuff! It makes my skin red and itchy and has such a loud smell. I switched to Aveeno.

I have this in flirty mango. The smell is amazing and even after you wash it off the smell lingers on your skin. It makes my skin so soft. It's a great shaving cream.

on 4/11/2010 10:48:00 PM

Great shaving gel. I have been using this stuff for years. I buy it in all different fragrances and I really like them all. This stuff gives me smooth legs when shaving and I will continue buying it regularly.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

The Skintimate Silk Therapy Lotionized for Sensitive line is probably the best drugstore shaving cream I've used. I used to use Satin Care and that really dried out my skin and I got a lot of cuts but this one makes my skin feel smooth afterwards.

LUV IT! I love how moisturized and smooth my legs feel after I shower. I love that it comes in many flavors, and I always switch up. The only con about this is that my hair on my legs grows back in a week, but that's all basic shaving. Don't expect miracle hairless legs forever.

Whereever I am in the world...I will always find this shaving gel to do the job! I love the Baby Soft version with the vitamin E ...the pretty blue can is the best. It leaves my legs so smooth and soft....everytime I shave my legs before seeing my beau....well he cant keep his hand off knee or thigh....lol! Excellent product and nothing else compares!

on 4/21/2009 1:06:00 AM

Skintimate has some great scents, but the fact that the bottles rusts easily.. turns me away... I don't like rust workin' with my skin. Other than that, it works good in every other way. Pure Silk bottles never rust.