Uploaded by Cinnabuns

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/29/2010

Inexpensive, does the job. There's really not much else to say about it. I'll continue to purchase because the scents are so addicting!<3

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

fromdf1965

Jun/29/2010

Great product smells terrific! Been using it a long time

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jun/20/2010

I bought it in the berry scent(pinkish gel). It has a nice scent and it helps give a smooth shave( I used it with a regular Venus Razor and a St. Ives knockoff exfoliant before putting it on to exfoliate my legs and underarms).

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

2.0
fromjujup

Jun/19/2010

I've tried this shaving cream quite a few different times and I've never liked it. I'll try it for a while till the can is gone then I'll go back to something else. Then months later I'll try it again or someone will buy it for me and still no good. I don't know if I'm using the wrong kind of Skintimate or what but it makes my razor drag and I don't …Read more

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jun/13/2010

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! :D it's my HG shaving cream so far. I'm currently on the search for a another shaving gel/cream. But this shaving gel just amazing. I love how it leaves your legs feeling smooth and soft. I use this after I exfoliate with caress evenly gorgeous and it gives me the softest legs ever. however, you still do get the ingrown hair with this. but it doesn't matter. I …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

May/09/2010

even though this is very moisturizing, its not the kind of shaving gel the requires only one pass to remove everything. i have to go through each section 3-4 times, and i press fairly hard. wouldnt reccommend, but this honestly isnt the worst.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

1.0

May/06/2010

I hate this stuff! It makes my skin red and itchy and has such a loud smell. I switched to Aveeno.

About reviewer (477 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Apr/13/2010

I have this in flirty mango. The smell is amazing and even after you wash it off the smell lingers on your skin. It makes my skin so soft. It's a great shaving cream.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Apr/11/2010

I've been using this shaving gel for years. You only need a little bit for a thick lather, and it really protects my skin from nicks/cuts. After rinsing, my skin is sooooo soft and smooth. It comes in a variety of formulas and scents so there's something for everyone. Very affordable and readily available at most drugstores for less than $4, cheaper if you grab it on sale.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Apr/11/2010

Great shaving gel. I have been using this stuff for years. I buy it in all different fragrances and I really like them all. This stuff gives me smooth legs when shaving and I will continue buying it regularly.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm