CLARINS Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

CLARINS Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

4.4

on 12/24/2006 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell takes some getting used to. It has a pine smell to it you just aren't used to smelling in a bath. And I do wish this foamed more in the tub. What I do love about it and what makes me willing to buy it again is how it makes my skin feel. It leaves it super soft. It is super expensive in my opinion, so I use only one cap size per bath.

I am an addict to this product. After a stressed day there is nothing better than taking a shower using this product. Pure Bliss !

on 10/13/2006 1:27:00 PM

Wow! I got this product as part of the Clarins sample bag they are selling currently. The SA told me that she uses this to bathe her 3 year old niece when she is hyper and won't sleep. So I tried it.

The smell is a bit astringent at first, and you wonder how you could possibly relax
to the smell of herbal Pine Sol. (Ok, maybe that's not being fair). I hopped in and in 15 minutes, I feel asleep in the tub. :-)

I would recommend it. And once the gel has diluted in the water, it smells really pleasant, fresh and clean.

Simply the most beautiful body wash ever, great to use for both bath and shower. I use it on my young son with sensitive skin also. I really recommend this to everyone, it is so luxurious and the most wonderful smelll ever!!

on 3/1/2006 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this, perfect for pre-bedtime when your muscles are sore & you've just pulled a 12-hour day at work. I use it in the shower (it's too hot in Singapore for baths), but I think it's better for the bath as it doesn't foam up much. It's pricey for a shower gel, but really, I find it hard to begrudge the price for something this wonderful. I do get that I'm paying mostly for the scent, but wow, what a scent it is. It's out of this world - complex, calming, like how a spa would smell. Lovely.

Lovely fragrance, I use it more in the shower than bath. Gentle and non-irritating.

on 5/1/2004 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For a shower gel or a foam bath, this is an expensive product, but for its unique, incredible smell, it is worth every cents, in my humble opinion. I use this product as a shower gel, in the evening, when I want to calm down. The hard-to-describe, herbal scent, really has a relaxing effect on me. Placebo effect? I don't know, but it works...

on 12/15/2003 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great shower gel,nice aromatic smell,lathers well and doesn't dry skin.

I dunno what exactly Clarins put in it but it smells heavenly!!! Wow~

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this smell—not fruity, not flowery, not foody, and not too single-note herbal. I use two capfuls with about two pounds of Epsom salt (which seems to help it foam up more) and a couple of tablespoons of oil. Then I turn on Seinfeld, lie back in the tub, wiggle my toes, and have a good laugh. Not as good as getting a full body massage from George Clooney in a beach cabana with the ocean sounds blowing sheer white curtains through an open window as I sip a mai-tai, but it is a nice way to end the day.

Here’s the list of what’s in it, but before I peeked, I would not have been able to identify any of these. I would have guessed: “uhhh, lavender?” Apparently not.
Hawthorn

Basil

Chamomile

Coconut

Geranium

Bitter orange

Linden

Common valerian

When I figured out that a capful (approx. 5ml) costs about 55 cents I stopped using this as a shower gel. At least in the bath I can enjoy the fragrance for a half-hour or so. Though the expense irritates me, I continue to consider this a necessary purchase. continued >>

Popular Bath Treatments