NIVEA Visage Gentle Facial Scrub

NIVEA Visage Gentle Facial Scrub
Visage Gentle Facial Scrub

3.1

on 12/24/2007 1:12:00 AM

It is very gentle- but not doing anything for my skin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really like this scrub, its delicatly fragranced and has nice little scrubby beads which arent to harsh on the skin. it leaves your skin feel smooth and clean, no residue and washes off easily. i love this stuff - i like to use in conjunction with Neutrogenas blackhead eliminating scrub.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love it - nice package, feels good on skin, is gentle, rinses off easily, leaves no residue, leaves skin silky smooth with no dryness. I have not checked the ingrediants out yet, that is why only 4 lippies. But so far so good.

on 7/22/2006 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Used to like this, and thought it was great until I realized that there are other scrubs out there just as good, or better, and even cheaper. The problem with this is the (lack of) amount of scrub particles.. You have to scrub really hard to get any kind of result and that sucks!

on 3/4/2006 10:52:00 PM

This is gentle but still effective. Itís concentrated with graininess but they are soft, spherical beads that buff the skin. It doesnít irritate my sensitive skin, leave it with a residue or dry it out. I find I need to use a generous amount so I am going through the tube quite quickly, and itís only a small 75ml tube. I expect to repurchase.