Uploaded by tinkerrbelle

Reviews

2.0
fromvojnik

Dec/24/2007

It is very gentle- but not doing anything for my skin.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Aug/02/2007

I really like this scrub, its delicatly fragranced and has nice little scrubby beads which arent to harsh on the skin. it leaves your skin feel smooth and clean, no residue and washes off easily. i love this stuff - i like to use in conjunction with Neutrogenas blackhead eliminating scrub.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

Feb/23/2007

Love it - nice package, feels good on skin, is gentle, rinses off easily, leaves no residue, leaves skin silky smooth with no dryness. I have not checked the ingrediants out yet, that is why only 4 lippies. But so far so good.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

3.0

Jul/22/2006

Used to like this, and thought it was great until I realized that there are other scrubs out there just as good, or better, and even cheaper. The problem with this is the (lack of) amount of scrub particles.. You have to scrub really hard to get any kind of result and that sucks!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

fromEleven

Mar/04/2006

This is gentle but still effective. It’s concentrated with graininess but they are soft, spherical beads that buff the skin. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, leave it with a residue or dry it out. I find I need to use a generous amount so I am going through the tube quite quickly, and it’s only a small 75ml tube. I expect to repurchase.

About reviewer (724 reviews)

Age