4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/11/2002

I got this because it looked soooo beautiful, and I was in the mood to try different colors. Got home and then wondered and wondered: What the HECK am I going to do with this eyeshadow??? It's a frosty aqua color -- and I am not 20-something or even 30-something, and so I pondered. What I ended up doing was using Steamy on my lids from lash to crease and Fiction in the crease -- it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

fromTori

Mar/31/2002

Steamy is a gorgeous green color! Very different than anything else in my collection. I agree with the other reviews that is does make a gorgeous smokey eye! My fave way is to use it as a liner. Looks great with my green eyes :)

About reviewer (345 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Mar/13/2002

I have to agree with those that say that it isn't that pretty in the pot but on...WOW! It's gorgeous and one of my favourite shadows! It is a green with a bit of blue shimmery eyeshadow! absolutely beautiful!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Dec/19/2001

I'm not one for green e/s but this color is really cool. Green is the only e/s color I had none of so I thought why not try & find one to go w/ my coloring. It's hard to make green shadow work w/ green eyes but this one rocks!! Such a beautiful green/blue color, looks beautiful used wet to line!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Aug/27/2001

I am in agreement that this is a faboo product to use as an alternate for the "smoky eye" look. I actually add a little bit of "Humid" to make it pop a little more.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination

fromdana

Jul/19/2001

I saw this in the store and scoffed at it. It's like the geeky girl in your Math class that went on to become a supermodel. The color doesn't look so nice in the pan. But on- Ahhhhhhhh...... Such a beautiful green. Frosty and mossy. Great for a smoky eye look for those of us who look like they just stepped out of a boxing ring when attempting the look with black!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (889 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesHazel

fromJT14

Jun/04/2001

MAC Steamy Shadow!

When you first open the lid of this product, or your pro palette case since this is one of the shadows from Eden Rocks that are not limited edition, you think...WOW...very green! But once you apply it to your lids with a soft brush, this shade will make any brown eyes pop!! I am fair with dark brown hair and brown eyes with gold flecks and I never thought I would …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (373 reviews)

SkinNormal