OPI My Chihuahua Bites

OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

4.6

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I freaking love this color! Its a bright bold reddish coral, something you would except to see on Lana Turner or Jane Russells toes circa summertime 1956. Its a total glam type color. It looks stunning next to my very PPP skin but I honestly think it would look great on anyone. The name is so adorable and the color is pure sex. OPI is a line with so many polishes but this one is truely eyecatching. My Chihuahua Bites dethroned Kinky In Helsinki as my favorite polish ever.

on 5/25/2007 12:23:00 AM

OPI is amazing. I have tons of nailpolish just sitting in a bin that turned goopey and nasty after only a few uses, and OPI just kicks arse compared to drug-store brands. This color is particularly exciting... definately goes better with a tanned skintone, and is quite lovely to apply. No goo, no streaks, nothing. When the polish dries it is perfectly smooth. I've had problems with other polishes where my nail looks bumpy and kind of "dented" in spots after drying... but this stuff is awesome. Can't wait to start a collection... a bit pricey, but worth it. Buy one get the second half off!

on 5/16/2007 2:40:00 PM

Wow this is a bright orangey coral! Perfect for summer toes, shows off the tan. The bottle color looks more orangey red but on my Chanel Beige, Stila 30 watts, GA LSF 5,5 skintone, the color looks more orange coral with a kiss of pink. Basically it looks warmer against my skintone that it does in the bottle. This color is definitely out of my comfort zone (I'm a nudes/reds/vamps gal) and is fun to wear every once in a while. The finish is fantastic - glossy jelly like creme and application a breeze with 2 coats. I am very pleased with My Chihuahua Bites, I have this in the mini version and will be purchasing the full size when I'm out.

on 3/20/2007 11:30:00 AM

I had to buy this polich when i heard the name. because i have a chihuahua who bites. how appropriate. that being the only reason i bought it, it turns out i love the color too. Its a very pretty coral. its one of my favorite summer pedi colors. i even had my dog groomer give my biting chihuahua a pedi in this color. i couldn't resist!

on 11/28/2006 5:41:00 PM

I bought this on a recommendation and never saw the true colour before purchasing. At first, I wasn't that into it. The colour in the bottle looked heinously neon and very 80s. The first coat I applied was somewhat sheer and was still slightly neon. The second coat though went on beautifully. - no streaks and no sheerness. I'd describe the colour as a dark coral with a hint of red (I think that's the best description). It'll be a great colour for the upcoming summer. I said I'd repurchase, which I would, however, I'd probably look for another pinky colour instead.

I love, love, love this color. I am a huge fan of bright coral-orange colors on the toes for summer, and this seems to be the perfect shade. I like that it doesn't have any shimmer, and it looks great with or without a tan. It applies well and doesn't streak. Perfect!

on 6/14/2006 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love this color. Its red with some pink and coral. Very flattering on short round/square nails. OPI has the best colors with really fun names and the polish is long lasting

on 6/12/2006 4:42:00 PM

Great coral red color. I wear many white shirts and this is a great nail color to wake them up! Long wearing, good shine and a perfect cream finish. Bright, but beautiful. It is a great color for tips or toes. Would definitely buy again.

Love this color, lasts much longer than regular drugstore polishes.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A bright orangy coral that looks good on toes and quite bold on tips. Looks a lot like the new Flip Flop collection's Sun-body Loves Me. A pretty summer color. Essie's Hot Spot is almost an exact twin.

Popular Polishes