Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.4

100 NATURAL CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First of all I LOVE THIS STUFF! I mix it with the Bragg's apple cider vinegar and half a capsule of charcoal from the health food store. It is a very powerful mask. Very powerful. I don't have acne but I like to make sure my pores are clean and I slough off dead skin from my face. I do this mask twice a week and follow up with coconut oil. My skin looks great and I am In love with this mask. My husband loves it too!

Just a note: I have very strong skin. I would not recommend for those who are really sensitive. It may burn you too much and it is hard to get off.

Happy makeuping guys and girls!

on 12/16/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just try this product and it was good so far first day I will wait a week and comment again

Let me just start off by saying...my skin is super acne-prone. I've tied everything and this works the best! I use it almost everyday and my skin is so much better. Also my skin is more sensitive and this product works really well. I suggest you apply a thinner layer with Apple cider vinegar if you use it everyday. I also think its better to use it at night, moisturize, and apply benzo peroxide. The smell isn't the best but acne-free skin is worth it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. My skin isn't perfectly smooth yet because this mask keeps bringing stuff up to the surface. I love how deep this mask gets. I mix one spoonful of clay with one cap of organic apple cider vinegar. I get a nice smooth consistency that way. I'm amazed by how little I have to use. I leave on for about thirty minutes. I'll definitely buy again once(if I ever) run out.

this product honestly did not help me at all. when I finished using it my face was itchy and red. it also got a bit swollen and my face was in pain for a while. so I would not recommend this to a friend

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I finally decided to give in to the hype and try this clay, along with apple cider vinegar, for a facial mask. I have skin that is generally good, but it sometimes becomes a little congested and I get a couple of blackheads on one cheek and my chin area. The first time I used it I made it a little thicker than I could have gotten away with but I noticed that (at least for me) the thicker I make the mask, the more tightening and especially, pulsating, I experience. My skin is left feeling really nice after I use this. Cheap and effective! I use it once weekly.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mask a little bit drying for my face, so after use aztec mask i use mask sheet pearl or snail essence and in the morning my face look great, my face look glowing not dry or red, firm and smooth. But it didnt bring deep cyst acne to surface,,,

After countinously using this mask i see improvement in my pores, no more whitehead and blackhead.

on 1/10/2013 8:52:00 PM

This clay really is great, like everyone says. I used it maybe 2 or 3 times with water, and I could never get it to mix right. It also didn't make my face "pulsate" and didn't do much for me. When I mixed it with apple cider vinegar, WOW! There was a huge difference. Yeah, it smells terrible and makes my face red for about an hour after I use it, but it fixes deep pimples and even exfoliates. I think a major bonus to this mask is the "pulsating" - blood rushes to your face and I think the circulation helps your skin remove toxins, etc. I never had any breakouts after using this either.

I recommend using this at night and applying a good night cream afterward. It will soak into your skin and your skin will look great the next morning. Don't bother using it if you don't have ACV - using water is just not the same.

on 8/8/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the best mask I have ever tried and the only one I think is necessary.

My skin fluctuates between being normal and combination. A while back, I had a lot of acne and although the worst is over, I still have some mild scarring and issues with some pores. This stuff sucks everything out! It really is INCREDIBLE!

I have to plan ahead though, since I like to keep it on for at least 30 minutes and I find that it itches like crazy if I move my face in the least. So I only put this when I have time to lie down.

I've tried it with ACV. Works great! It is a little harsh that way though so I would advise people with very sensitive skin to take it off sooner. To remove, I do splash my face with warm water until the mask softens, because once it dries it really has a strong grip on your skin and rubbing it off would cause damage.

Lately, I have been mixing it with yogurt. I actually really prefer it this way. It is still really powerful, but it doesn't itch as much when I have it on and there is something soothing about the yogurt that works well with this. Anyway, you have to try it yourself.

Of course, this will not work for everyone. Chronic acne (which I once had) is often caused by something internal, such as an imbalance in the body (hormonal, bacterial, etc.) which needs to be addressed by a practitioner that has experience with balancing/detoxing the body (chinese medicine, ayurvedic medicine, naturopaths, etc.) If the body needs to detox, no cream or mask can stop it from doing so.
But if you have issues with oily skin, clogged pores, blackheads, pimples, you will probably adore this stuff!!!

This clay doesn't smell (it is the ACV that has a really strong smell), it's cheap, it is natural, it lasts forever, you can mix it with different ingredients depending on what your skin needs, and it is one of those rare products that actually does what it claims to do...
PERFECTION!