ULTA Organza

ULTA Organza

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes brights are cool, but you cannot wear them everywhere and they take longer to blend. If you have awhile to blend your eyeshadow then go for it. I like a simple and beautiful eye most of the time, where people can actually compliment your makeup and eye color at the same time. This shade really enhances all eye colors! I bought these for $3 each because they are on sale right now. I went there for Sandstone because I heard it was a dupe for V.S. Private Beach, but I think this is a better dupe for that shade. If you add some of the shade Tiara it's even closer.

on 10/28/2009 10:39:00 AM

Overall an excellent basic color. It is VERY similar to Truffle, but with a bit more mauve. It is a soft but smokey mauvy-taupe. I like that is has a sheen as opposed ot outright frost. This color is lovely with any color eyeliner and like all Ulta shadows wears very well.

on 9/3/2009 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

What a great color for brown eyes! I got this on the suggestion that it would be a great dupe for MAC Style Snob. I love it and am wearing it every day right now with Iceland for highlight.

on 8/15/2009 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a lovely lilac/mauve/pinkish color with a light shimmer. I used it as my base color all over the lid, then applied a deeper mauve on the lid and twilight in the V, and it turned out very nice. It is not an overly obnoxious color and doesn't look cheap or too flashy, which is something I prefer, as I like conservative makeup. I have been very pleased with the Ulta brand es and this did not disappoint. Will definitely repurchase.

on 8/9/2009 11:06:00 AM

Organza is a beautiful, taupey-mauve shade with pearlized shimmer. I purchased this about a month ago at Ulta during their BOGO sale and immediately went back for a back-up after trying it. This brings out the green in my eyes and is perfect for a neutral day look. I love Ulta e/s for their staying power and budget-friendly price. You get quite a bit for around $7. I feel compelled to write this review after also recently purchasing MAC's much sought-after and popularly reviewed Style Snob. Yes, it's a wonderful color that I thought I had to have, but quickly realized Organza is a wallet-friendly dupe.

on 3/20/2008 9:56:00 AM

Most pink mauve eye shadows look terrible on me - people ask me what's wrong and do I feel ok? This one is dynamite, it is the most beautiful lilac mauve pink and makes my whole face glow. And I usually wear peaches! This eye shadow is great, I do usually love Ulta, but this one is special. I am already planning to buy one or two backups. And look for its peach equivalent!

on 5/21/2007 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

There is such a huge amount of product for the price---great value! The color itself is a silver/mauve/lilac with a bit of taupe mixed in. I really like how it looks applied wet---very shiny, almost metallic looking. The staying power is pretty good---no creasing, but at the end of the day it's faded about halfway off. I think for a less expensive shadow, this performs as well as high-end brands.

Beautiful light purple-ish mauve color! i have pale skin and dark blond hair and it really makes my green eyes pop. for $2.99 this was a great deal. the texture is also very shimmery and silky. I think will buy more ULTA eyeshadow in the future! its great

Organza is a shimmery very light maurve/rosy purple-pink (accent on very light) it looks beautiful as a crease color with Mink as a liner. I find the consistancy a bit less powdery than the matte Ulta shadows, it's really easy to apply. I simply wouldnt repurchase because I like to try new eyeshadows ....but the color does look great with my hazel/green eyes