Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.5

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 4/26/2008 6:47:00 PM

Hands down, the best moisturiser I have tried. Smells divine, the texture is perfect for my combination skin, and my skin looks healthy. Not too expensive considering what most moisturisers cost these days. I'm a make up artist and realise what works great for one doesn't always for the other, but I used it on all the models i worked with and every single one asked what it was and loved it, plus its a fantastic make up base. BUY IT!

on 12/16/2007 10:04:00 PM

So far, so good! Before this, I was using the Etincelante, which left my skin a tad too dry and flakey in some areas. And when flakey, I scrub. And scrubbing made my skin raw and sensitive. I knew I couldn't continue to use the Etincelante in that condition. Luckily, I'd placed an order for the Nirvanesque a week earlier and it arrived that day. What I love about this creme is its texture. The creme felt ultra smooth and comfortable on my over-peeled skin. And after 3 applications (that evening, the next morning, and the following night), my pores became less noticeable and my skin a little smoother. Why 4 lippies? Well, I don't like the smell of this. Granted, it's much lighter than the Etincelante. This smells like a floralled version of Demeter Snow. It's very cucumber. I don't normally hate cucumber smell, but when it's floral + cucumber, NOOOOO. Anyway, I will continue to use this and update accordingly. ETA: Still loving this creme. I just love its ultra smooth texture. I use this morning and night. It also makes a great base for makeup. In the morning, I wake up to a brighter and smoother skin, and smaller pores. LOVE IT! I bought this from musthave.co.uk during the buy 1 get 1 sale, too. =)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this due to the reviews on this website, and i'm glad i did! it's made my skin a little less oily, but hydrates it at the same time. I'm looking for a different moisturizer for the day time....