REVLON Luxurious Lengths

REVLON Luxurious Lengths

2.9

this is one of my favorite mascaras! it darkens, lengthens, volumizes and stays on with out flakes or smudges wonderfully all day long! i highly recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It doesn't do anything amazing to my lashes but it holds a nice curl and makes my lashes look long and pretty. I wipe of the brush before use and then I use the longer side of the bristles. I like the longer side because it is really easy to get to the base of my upper lashes and make them look more defined. I accidently bought this in a blue color but once on the lashes it looks black so I still use it quite often for great looking "day" lashes.

on 2/8/2008 6:25:00 PM

I hate to say it but in this case, you get what you pay for. This came in a 2 pack for less than $6. I chose Revlon because they do not test their products on animals. Well, I'm still looking for a great cruelty - free mascara. This stuff is gloppy and clumpy. The brush is terrible (odd shape, fat on one side, thin on the other) which makes it go on even clumpier.
I wouldn't recommend this stuff!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Years ago, before I had used many mascaras at all, this one was my favourite. The length is great, it doesn't clump much, but the flakes are something I could live without. There aren't many flakes, but it's still an annoyance. The formula is wet which allows ample times to comb out the clumps and the brush gives my lashes a pretty curl. I'd buy this again when it dries out, since it's the only mascara I've ever used that actually gives me a nice curl without using an eyelash curler (which I hate using!). I would recommend.
Price: $6.99USD

on 1/31/2008 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

the formula was bad...too dry....the lashes were average....i wouldnt recommend this.....it didnt make my lashes much bigger.......

This mascara was horrible! It irritated my eyes and made pink blotches on the white of my eyes that were really bad. My eyes hurt so bad. Mascara is the only product I usually use so I don't think it could be anything else. It was a two for one but I'm throwing them both away anyway. I got some compliments but I always get compliments when I wear mascara. I didn't like the brush and I actually think it made my lashes look shorter. I used it every few days for awhile, thinking maybe my eyes would adjust but I'm giving up on it. The formula was okay on my lashes but it irritated my eyes and actually effected my eye sight some. Ugh. The only good thing about it is that they don't test on animals. I really wouldn't recommend this product.

on 12/9/2007 8:46:00 PM

Great for days when you don't want to look like a wooly caterpillar crawled into your eyelids and died like the models in all the mascara commercials.

on 12/2/2007 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this on sale for 5$ and decided that for this price I could give it a try. It is an okay mascara. Nothing fantastic tough, it gives a very natural look. It does add length but not as much as advertised. It didn't last as long as most mascaras, however, because of the brush, it made no clumps at all to my lashes, and was light enough to reapply and still have a good look. It you already have long and thick lashes or just want something natural, this would be perfect, but for me, it is not dramatic enough.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Not bad, but not great either. This product gave me good definition and a bit of length (though I think "luxurious" is an exagerration). It's a good everyday mascara if you're not expecting much in the way of drama. I liked the brush, I found that the curved side worked well on the upper lashes and the flat side on the lower. This is a decent product, but ultimately it doesn't live up to its promises in the length department.

I actually really liked this mascara. Yes, the brush is weird, but after I figured out how to work with it, I got great results. I applied the first coat with the long bristles, which added volume, then a second coat with the short side which lengthened. Some people have had good results using it in the opposite order, but that's the way it worked best for me. It gave a look comparable to Voluminous or the infamous Lash Blast, but without animal testing. Yay Revlon!

Full Size Image