Uploaded by Bhree

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/11/2008

I thought that this product was horrible. It didn't do anything for my lashes, maybe it's because the product was dried up before I bought it, but it looked like there was no mascara on the brush, and I thought this was a waste of money. After purchasing this mascara, I will never buy another Revlon mascara again. There's too much better mascaras out there.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Oct/02/2008

This has got to be my worst mascara EVER. It doesn't curl nor lengthen, and it flakes like MAD. Shame on you Revlon :(

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Jul/31/2008

Basically, it coats your lashes but does not do a thing for them. I tried several light coats with drying between as well as slathering it on... nada. I wouldn't repurchase.. and I doubt I will use up what is left. It also flaked off rather quickly.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jul/18/2008

i'd like to be able to review this mascara properly, but to me the wand is so awful i literally can't get more than a scrape of this stuff onto my eyelashes!

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

frombtobey

Jul/10/2008

While this mascara has not QUITE been a HG for me, so far, I've found it to be second only to Maybelline Full and Soft in the many, MANY different drugstore mascaras I've tried over the years. In fact, the formulation of Revlon's Luxurious Lengths is quite similar to Full and Soft overall, but whereas Full and Soft is mainly designed to give the lashes greater fullness (hence the …Read more

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromAlyne

Jul/04/2008

This works for me. I have very, very hooded eyelids, where my lids sit on my lashes, unless I get scared :) and this does not smudge off onto them. This makes my lashes long, not too thick and they do not feel hard. I aim for a natural but enhanced look. I have it in blackest black and it is not waterproof.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

Apr/27/2008

I liked this stuff, but I felt like ehhhhh there's a lot better. It's my favorite mascara that is cruelty free; Revlon doesn't test on animals. The brush is interesting, but I found myself only using the side with the long bristles. I won't purchase again, b/c like I said there is better out there.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

Apr/23/2008

I'm on the fence with this one. The formula is one of the dryer ones I've used. The brush has thick bristles; short on one side and longer on the other. The packaging is appealing, on the elegant side.
Product application: Very little volume or length. Not truely clumpy but definate baby clumps. I have this, as most of my mascaras, in waterproof. For such a natural look, in …

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Other

fromfariff

Apr/09/2008

My fav cruelty free mascara. Good if you already have nice eyelashes.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/08/2008

An HG for sure. I like this a little less than my favorite Maybelline Full n Soft. However, I buy this and not Maybelline any longer as Revlon does not test on animals. Gives great length and separates lashes well. If you twirl the brush on your lashes, you won't have a clumping problem at all. Adds some volume, but hey it's called Luxurious Lengths.. not Voluptuous Volume! Lives up to …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other