Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

3.7

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have young skin, so my focus is really on preventing aging and not treating it. That being said I am starting to develop very fine lines right underneath my eyes. I purchased this at a friends mk party along with a few other products. I use this every night and I really have noticed a difference in the moisture level and fine lines around my eyes. I have had NO milia which is basically a miracle for me! Now heres my issue: this contains mineral oil and it's not even like a trace amount, it's the second ingredient listed. We all know that mineral oil is not good for your skin. BUT my skin seems to love this eye cream so I am conflicted! Bottom line, unless my skin starts to look like this is hurting instead of helping, I will continue to use it.

Love this eye cream!!! Really has reduced the fine lines and puffiness. I have tried soooo many eye creams and this has been the best so far. The only issue is you have to be careful not to aplly too much and too close to the eye or it burns a little. Just dot at brow bone and outer corner of eye and gently pat.

Awesome eye cream! I don't have too many lines, but a few of the lines I did have seemed to have disappeared. Also, seemed to have helped with dark circles too. I now use it for preventive care. Nice consistency. Great product for the price. Would buy again!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

it's supposed to brighten the eyes, firm and help with dark circles. it does moisturize fine, lasts a little than a whole day, but i haven't really noticed a difference in the brightening area.

This turned out to be a really bad experience for me. Made my eyes water constantly, and then I developed dark red streaks at the corners of my eyes that hurt. The eyelids and undereye became puffy too. I used it for a week with nice results- went well under my makeup and seemed to make the darker area's lighter, but by the second week, the allergic reaction started. I will keep searching for a better eye cream for my sensitive eyes. Can not recommend this.

I did not like this product because I had the MK age fighting eye cream before and it did not compare to it. It didnt spread easily or make my eyes feel really moisturized. I definately liked the Age fighting cream much more. Plus the packaging is bad, every time I use it I have to push out about quarter of an inch of dried product and its just a waste!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As some of the reviews below have stated this eye cream is mineral oil based. At first I liked this cream, I didn't notice any firmness but it made my undereye are smooth and soft. After a few weeks I developed milia. After doing some research this was the only product I used that had mineral oil in it. So I quit using it. The milia eventually went away, so I can only assume this cream caused it. Save your money on this product, there are better eye creams on the market. I am now on the search to find one.

I'll have to update as I use up my bottle, but so far so good. Moisturizes my eye area and seems to lessen fine lines with no skin or eye irritation. Has not caused my sensitive skin to break out but I will update if that happens.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I like using the Mary Kay Timewise Firimng Eye Cream b/c it really moisturizes the undereye area. I really like to use this at night b/c by morning my undereye are looks tighter and firmer. Also I've used this during the day under makeup and I don't care for it b/c it doesn't wear well. It's thicker the the MK Timewise Age-fighting Eye Cream so I think the Age-fighting Eye cream would be better for day time under makeup. Packaging is wonderful. It comes in a pump style bottle and it is so easy to use, just a pump for each eye and it smooths on so easy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only eye cream Ive used that doesnt sting if I accidently get it the corner of my eye. And it moisturizes really well. I dont know if it does anything for wrinkles or firmness yet, but I'll keep using it and see. I love the pump, its sanitary and you can control exactly how much you get. But what I dont like is that if you dont use it for a while, you get "lotion boogers" where the cream dries when you first pump it out. seems like a waste of product. I'll update later. I hope it doesnt cause milia, since it has petrolatum and mineral oil.. ehhh. but my skin seems to like it so far.