Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

3.7

Awesome eye cream! I don't have too many lines, but a few of the lines I did have seemed to have disappeared. Also, seemed to have helped with dark circles too. I now use it for preventive care. Nice consistency. Great product for the price. Would buy again!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like using the Mary Kay Timewise Firimng Eye Cream b/c it really moisturizes the undereye area. I really like to use this at night b/c by morning my undereye are looks tighter and firmer. Also I've used this during the day under makeup and I don't care for it b/c it doesn't wear well. It's thicker the the MK Timewise Age-fighting Eye Cream so I think the Age-fighting Eye cream would be better for day time under makeup. Packaging is wonderful. It comes in a pump style bottle and it is so easy to use, just a pump for each eye and it smooths on so easy.

I've been looking for a decent eyecream that doesn't irritate my eyes, doesn't give me milia and most of all, moisturizes and hydrates my delicate eye area. A long time user of Clinique All About Eyes, I have now to find something that works better than that. I had tried the Mary Kay Timewise Eye Cream in the tube, but this cream actually made my eye area look worse and didn't hydrate at all. This cream seems to be rather thick and difficult to spread, but the ingredients are nice and it seems to really moisturize my eye area. I've tried to use regular moisturizer for around the eyes, but that gives me either puffy eyes or it doesn't hydrate enough, or worse, it makes the skin around my eye sockets flake off!!! Anyway, I'll try this out and will update later. For now, here are the ingredients (and btw, just for the record, there is NO alcohol or fragrance in this):
WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL. + + + UPDATE: I still like the cream, but I am having trouble with it. If I am not really, REALLY careful, my eyes sting when applying the cream. What's good about it is that it so darn thick that you can't rub it in, you HAVE to dab it on with your finger, hence no rub-lines. The lotion "boogers" really bug me too, the packaging is not good at all. Screw top would be a lot better. No milia yet. Will update. + + + 2ND UPDATE: For a to me unknown reason, this eyecream has stopped making my eyes water. It doesn't bother me one bit. I am very happy about this development because this is so far the best eyecream I have ever used. Upgraded to 5 lippies.

It keeps the poofiness gone when my eyes swell from allergies or crying.

I have tried all varieties of eye creams and moisturizers, hoping to reduce the appearance of crepey, lined skin under my eyes. I had given up hope of ever finding anything aside from Botox or surgery that would work, until I tried this cream. I have been using it for two weeks and definitely see a difference in the appearance of my skin. Maybe the ingredients are average, but they seem to last through the day and really hydrate and thus keep the skin nicely plumped. I have no trouble applying foundation over it. I can only hope they don't discontinue it.

I am really loving this....it makes the skin around my eyes firmer...I can really tell a differnce. I use this at night....a little too heavy for under concealer.