Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

3.7

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The older I get, the harder it is to find an eye cream that actually works. I bought this in hopes that it would improve the fine lines around my eyes and help the crepey texture under my eyes. This product did both, and delivered pretty quickly. I didn't have high hopes about firming or lightening of under eye circles, but I also noticed some slight improvement there. On the nights I get lazy and don't apply this, I can REALLY tell the difference in the morning.

I did read the reviews about it stinging. You do have to be careful to keep the application around the orbital bone. For me, a full pump is way too much product. Half a pump is plenty.

This is one of the products that I can't live without. I am 25 and have an issue with tired-looking eyes as well as some darkness under my eye. When I use this cream - I kid you not - I do not have to wear concealer under my eyes! It brightens and firms my eye area and makes my eyes look like they did when I was 18! I love it!

First off, the reason as to why I probably gave this product a 5 overall is because I am only 21 and I don't have any wrinkles, however I'm just trying to be proactive about the whole aging process, especially since I tanned a lot in high school (what was a thinking!). At least I finally came to my senses. Anyways, I think this is a great product for women in there 20s who would like to start off with a good anti-aging eye cream. This product is very gentle on the skin and it is not too thick so you can wear it in the morning and at night. In addition, the price is great especially if your friends with your Mary Kay consultant because she can give you a little discount. I will continue to buy this product until I can afford higher end products like SKII.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best eye cream I have found, and I have been using it for 3 years. I use it in the morning right before I put my makeup on. I don't feel it is greasy, but rather nice and moisturizing. When I don't use this, the skin around my eyes is a lot more "crepey" and just dry in general (I'm 24 so no real wrinkle issues yet) and no other eye creams do this without breaking me out (even the skin around my eyes breaks out easily). I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin every time I use this. And lastly, I love the packaging because it is hygienic and gets every last drop out!

For those of you that have the burning effect of the eye from this product, your only suppose to apply it around the eye (orbital bone), if you get too close to your eye with any eye cream you will have that effect. This in my opinion is the best eye cream on the market.

I used to sell this exclusively back in the early 1990s, when this product came in a small tub and had a distinctly more greasy after feel. I really believe that Timewise is the thing of the future in the MK arena and that this eye cream is revolutionary, considering what it was twenty years ago. Now, the formula is still rich, but not as greasy and much easier to spread around the eye area. Plus you need much less product to achieve the same results as the early incarnation promised you. Has done wonders for my eye area and brightens my darkish under eye area (which is due to melasma). A still great, but much improved product compared to back in the day. Will keep repurchasing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. Very moisturizing but does't feel greasy. A little goes a long way on this and any other Mary Kay eye cream. It lasts forever. Helps with lines and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Love It!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A lot of the issues I see here with this product are due to application error. So, for starters, all you need is a bit the size of the tip on an eraser (maybe even less) on your ring finger (which is your weakest finger and will help not tug on your delicate eye skin thus creating MORE wrinkles). Take your ring finger and touch your other ring finger so you have a small amount of product on each one. Now gently tap, don't rub, the product on the skin under your eyes. Not your eyelids, not your tear duct area, but just under your eye where you'd normally see lines and wrinkles gently working your way out to the crows feet area. If you do this, you don't get the itchy, burning eye sensation. Ok, as for my review of the product, I LOVE IT! I don't really have crow's feet, but I do have lines from thin skin under my eyes. They begin near the tear duct and line out from there. I have large "apple-y" cheeks that squish my eyes when I smile and so overtime, these lines have deepened and I have to be very careful not to put powder anywhere near there or it totally accentuated them. Then add to it I wear glass which MAGNIFY them! Ugh! So this cream has been a God-send. It it velvety smooth, you need very, very little of it, and it's fabulous. I won't use anything else. I use the entire Timewise line, including the Matte Wear foundation and I swear by it. I'm even considering becoming a consultant not only for the discount, but because I believe in the products.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I neglected to use an eye cream in my early 20s, so now, at 27, I'm starting to notice fine lines around and under my eyes. I've tried a couple eye creams but this one is my favorite. Not only does it help with the under eye lines and darkness, it firms my eyelids as well! I have naturally sleepy eyelids, and this really helps. My only complaints are if I use a full pump I get WAY too much product, so I have to be careful when I press the pump, and if I get any in my eye, it burns. It's hard to tell if this would happen with everyone, or just me. My eyes are hypersensitive so a lot of products make my eyes burn. The irritation is not severe enough to make me stop using the product. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry to normal lids. If you have oily lids, this may be too heavy for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this stuff has totally rocked my world......I'm 28 years old and last year started to notice fine lines developing under my eyes. I figured it was from smoking for a few years and tanning. My makeup would settle into these lines, making them extremely visible. I could never put eyeshadow in that little V shape around my tear duct because of those freakin' lines - any kind of makeup would settle into them and look horrendous.

So I quit doing both those things (tanning & smoking) and started using every eye cream under the sun - nothing helped AT ALL until I used Mary Kay Eye Firming Cream!! After a couple weeks of using it, these lines are TOTALLY GONE!!! I use it at night before I go to bed, and in the morning when I wake up. It's like a miracle - I wouldn't care if it cost $100 a bottle, I would buy it forever as long as those lines never come back (I've been using it for about three months now and those lines haven't made a comeback!)

For reference, I also use other products in the Mary Kay Timewise line....but I'm assuming the eye cream is what's doing it. However, I use the Timewise Night Solution at night also, and I also use the Timewise Dermabrasion kit a couple times a week. The days I don't use that, I wash my face with YSL Instant Pur foaming cleanser (I think that's discontinued now but I still have several bottles of it left).

But anyways, if you have those fine lines under your eyes, do yourself a favor and run & get this - it has changed my life, literally, I am so grateful for it!!